• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
A bit lost. I got the fire charm and opened the warehouse. There's a button there that I can't press and nothing else in the area. Is there something in the main house I've missed?

Oct 5, 2017
Since this is made in unreal, you can enable cheats, change the brightness, enable ghost and fly
` key enables console, enable cheats
Not familiar with this, so I keep phasing through the map floor. What are the commands for these and how do I make fly/ghost useful? Is there a god mode that works? How do I change brightness?

I'm_fine.

Feb 18, 2020
Captura de pantalla 2024-05-05 050242.png
I need help, when I try to open the game I get this and even though I do the installation that it asks me to do, it still does not let me open the game.

blowzach

Jun 29, 2023
whenever i click the jars it says it's too deep for me to reach in to grab the item. how do I grab it??

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
is there any options how to how to lower graphics settings? my laptop can't handle it :cry:
how do you know its your graphics, you can't run it at all or its just choppy?

I think this is a ps4 level game graphics wise.

To improve cpu performance I've been successful overclocking my older gaming laptop device using the Intel Extreme Tuning Utility. and altering core offset voltage but this is something you have to study and read up on because it can cause system failures to your machine depending on how old your cpu is. Its possible you could tweak out slightly better performance that way though.

spartanops2

Apr 27, 2021
I dont understand jackshit what I am suppose to do after meet the older sister? the manual keep saying go talk to the younger sister for hint and she didnt give me any hints at all

benten9009

Sep 29, 2023
idk why but i still dont have the gallery after beating it and loading a save that's supposed to have it?
am i missing something here? or do i need to reinstall the game or sum

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes