• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InTheHouseWhereYamabaIs-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Blond

Aug 1, 2020
Since this is made in unreal, you can enable cheats, change the brightness, enable ghost and fly
` key enables console, enable cheats

Reactions: Laguna12345

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is there a hidden door of some sort I'm just not seeing? Beat the game on my own and didn't unlock anything along with trying out some other saves.

Kinda weird.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Since this is made in unreal, you can enable cheats, change the brightness, enable ghost and fly
` key enables console, enable cheats
bro how do you enable the brightness ? Ive managed to do the ghost and fly but not clue how to change the brightness in the settings its not enough

Nov 9, 2020
Reactions: Tinadeann

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
for some reason i cant go to the gallery, it just says somthing on japanese and idk what is it
It says "can be viewed after clearing", basically the clown dev uploaded the save that contains the gallery in the menu, but zero progress along with it, so if you already cleared the game you probably have to do so all over again, and if you haven't and refuse to, because the game is annoying af to play due to obtuse puzzles and the appeal of "I can't see shit in this dump I am supposed to search" wearing off very quickly, then the save is useless too.

These ones finally worked for me.
Full save with gallery. Place both files in EscapeForGirl\Saved\SaveGames.
Thanks for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinadeann

o0miky0o

Jan 3, 2018
When looking for the words, I only see 2 cauldrons. Can someone please help me locate the cauldrons? There are 4 letters in total, I found 2 + with the letter J in the puzzle room. I only have 3 words

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Damn I suck ass at this game. I'm just going to have to wuss out and use the save.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes