3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Hello! I see a lot of people having problems with videos, especially on mobile.

What I have to say is that this version does not yet have support for mobile phones, but I am working on a new engine for the game, where we will have much more features, support and even some changes to the story. You can follow the progress on discord and patreon, I will share more information soon.

For those who play on PC and encounter a problem with the video, simply use the bug menu or save/reload the game. I tried to fix this in the current version of the game but due to the numerous problems I decided to migrate to a new engine that will shape this game the way I really want it.

Thank you for understanding

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Where is save folder? I can only save - 5-6 saves than storage is full so I want to move them.
Only in the next version. In fact, there wasn't even an option to import and I had to create it by hand. I hope you understand my desire to change engines now lol.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Hello! I see a lot of people having problems with videos, especially on mobile.

What I have to say is that this version does not yet have support for mobile phones, but I am working on a new engine for the game, where we will have much more features, support and even some changes to the story. You can follow the progress on discord and patreon, I will share more information soon.

For those who play on PC and encounter a problem with the video, simply use the bug menu or save/reload the game. I tried to fix this in the current version of the game but due to the numerous problems I decided to migrate to a new engine that will shape this game the way I really want it.

Thank you for understanding
not working for me on pc, the videos are just the audio of the video playing, just to let you know about it :)

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
For those with the video problems, they are working for me on Edge, try that at least for now using the save on the post

Reactions: Devorny

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
Only in the next version. In fact, there wasn't even an option to import and I had to create it by hand. I hope you understand my desire to change engines now lol.
so in the next update will you be able to save more then 5 to 6 times before having to deleted old saves?

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I have always thought that this type of phone based game is an amazing premise for a ntr game, but I've yet seen one that's actually good (does anyone have any suggestions of decent ntr games like this this that I might have missed?)

This shows a lot of potential and I'll eagerly await new updates, especially for the housewife path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brenda and Devorny

Alucardv7

Feb 25, 2021
Reactions: genericplant

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
This game is lil less grindy than a wife's phone because it's vn format, it's mostly kinetic with some minor decisions that i think only change the replies for now. Would like to know since NTR is unavoidable will there be a sharing/swinging path where mc encourages wife to be a slut and also get to fuck other girls or it's just gonna be pure netorare going into further degradation because in last version things are not looking good for MC and its only going to get worse. I'm asking because if it's just netorare with no choice i'll probably stop playing since i'm not a fan of that at all, nothing against people who enjoy this but it's not for me. On that note heavily bringing family members into a story and not seeing that tag, will mc have a chance to fuck them or no Devorny

Reactions: xxxGmanxxx

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
i tried edge, opera and chrome, they all seem to have video issues. Also i made a save when playing on edge, but then on moving to opera, the save file isn't showing up, i can't even locate the save file... I love this game though.. really wanna see it through till the end... but these are the 2 issues i'm currently facing. I'm playing on my desktop pc

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I played on chrome, it seems reloading the page fixes such issues. Yes that means that you're going to have to save the game and everything but it was really not too much of a hassle since I could play without issues after that.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes