3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Jaredxxj

Jan 11, 2022
The download links incase anyone can't access Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on the dev's last post, he might be struggling working with his engine - not too uncommon for someone writing something like this from scratch. He says the update "will allow me to write more content for each version".

• Haha
Reactions: gumperx

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
What is reason to have option to change Julia's name, when Dev constantly using her default name in story?
This update looks like the main character in game are Julia and Liam, not MC and his wife! Dev should seriously set priorities for storytelling and find out that Julia with Liam are side characters only... In overal: really disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: nozu

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HusbandsPhone-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The intro in the first post says "You'll be able to decide on certain paths and change the course of the story." but further down it states NTR IS UNAVOIDABLE. Which is correct? Is it a case of NTR is unavoidable now, due to the point the game is in development, or is this game primarily a NTR simulator and as such you can decide on certain paths and change the course of the story, as long as the path you pick is NTR?

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
I wish there woud be some log backtrack of things now apear in semi transperent black botom... I too oftne click to fast and cant go back to read what it says.

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
Also why do we keep confirming skip time while there is no option to do nayting else... At any point?

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
The intro in the first post says "You'll be able to decide on certain paths and change the course of the story." but further down it states NTR IS UNAVOIDABLE. Which is correct? Is it a case of NTR is unavoidable now, due to the point the game is in development, or is this game primarily a NTR simulator and as such you can decide on certain paths and change the course of the story, as long as the path you pick is NTR?
you can chose between ex boyfriend or the boss both lead to ntr

Reactions: kameohawk

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Pardon, but...
What is this shit ??
I remeber a good game with a fantastic ending, when husband see his wife blowing her boss in a recorded video!
Now is a dozen game.
What a pity.

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
is there a way to progress past the "she decides to stay at work..." or "WIP-she chooses to leave work" screen? when i choose the WIP option it just opens Patreon.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes