3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
"...you start to suspect what's going on". So you slam on the breaks, get out and walk over to the rear of the car. You grab that piece of shit by the neck and drag him through the window you'd just ran your fist through. You slam his face in the hood of the car a few time, them plant a full force knee to the back of his head, for good measure. Then you turn your attention to the obvious actors that were most likely paid to be there...

• Haha
Reactions: Devorny

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
This game is lil less grindy than a wife's phone because it's vn format, it's mostly kinetic with some minor decisions that i think only change the replies for now. Would like to know since NTR is unavoidable will there be a sharing/swinging path where mc encourages wife to be a slut and also get to fuck other girls or it's just gonna be pure netorare going into further degradation because in last version things are not looking good for MC and its only going to get worse. I'm asking because if it's just netorare with no choice i'll probably stop playing since i'm not a fan of that at all, nothing against people who enjoy this but it's not for me. On that note heavily bringing family members into a story and not seeing that tag, will mc have a chance to fuck them or no Devorny
Yes, we will have some sharing/swinging paths planned for the game. Now about mc having sex with others I just looked into it.. I should add but it's not planned yet.

Reactions: RottenPlum

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Just saying, more update on character Layla+Schoolboy, Layla+Uncle+Liam, Layla+Boss(But husband knows this now idk how this will go), Layla+plumber, Layla+gangbang hehe :love: hail Queen Layla slurrrp...

Reactions: Pechvogel and Raul

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Problem with the videos. They don't lunch when the husband looks into the wife's phone the second time. I'm using edge.

Maycolo

Feb 5, 2018
Problem with the videos. They don't lunch when the husband looks into the wife's phone the second time. I'm using edge.
For me it stopped loading a few times but I used the bug button at the top right of the screen and it worked.

Reactions: nozu

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmm i started to play and in the "non-phone-events" there were nice videos, but after Liam spunked the wife at night no video works anymore!? Arent they in or is this only buggy

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
I wonder how the office wife path will continue after what the MC did. hope there is a cheating path, not just randomly cuckold/swinging/sharing like a world of orgy.

Reactions: munan123

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
Devorny
I had a proposal/wish for future version.
Currently you have a kind of "gallery" where i can rewatch all unlocked picutures/videos.
My wish would be that there is a kind of gallery, where i have the complete scene (not only the video/pic) with your text/dialoge about the scene.
Perhaps you could consider this in future developement :)

Reactions: greenp and Devorny
Apr 21, 2019
With this "losing company to a bbc" reminded me A Wife's Phone. It's already similar with theme but I think this game should follow it's own story.
Layla and boss scene was too rushed imo she just get on her knees without a proper set up. Layla should be reluctant all the time unlike Julia imo. Julia is already a slut so no return from that now but Layla should be faithful and reluctant.

Reactions: Jump23
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes