4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Is there anything substantial in this update? last time I played was when the theater scene was just added
I can tell you my opinion! The hottest moments in the game have happened in the update! During the meeting with Gunnar, Klara emotionally and physically felt that further loss of personal dignity meant complete degradation! Clara is morally depressed and therefore, for the first time, she ended the conversation with Alan with irritation! And finally the cherry on the cake at the end of the update! Clara saw Anna kiss Alan! What will Clara do? She will talk openly with Alan!Will Clara silently leave and shoot herself? Will Clara go to the bar to get drunk and find adventures for her beautiful ass? ...:unsure::eek:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I can tell you my opinion! The hottest moments in the game have happened in the update! During the meeting with Gunnar, Klara emotionally and physically felt that further loss of personal dignity meant complete degradation! Clara is morally depressed and therefore, for the first time, she ended the conversation with Alan with irritation! And finally the cherry on the cake at the end of the update! Clara saw Anna kiss Alan! What will Clara do? She will talk openly with Alan!Will Clara silently leave and shoot herself? Will Clara go to the bar to get drunk and find adventures for her beautiful ass? ...:unsure::eek:
I believe one of the scenarios you described is going to happen 99.9% :ROFLMAO:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

Certainly in this scene for Clara there will be even less trust in Alan, the two refuse help and now this is making the rift grow in the couple, I can say one thing though, Alan really does it because he doesn't feel sure of him, not Clara, but for her the thought is very different, it's up to us to choose about the kiss, but that moment that Clara sees added to the rest, well, it will certainly make Clara more uninhibited in the next missions, I believe that this will cause corruption and eventual breakup , one thing leaves me contradicting, the dev had said that the couple could be saved based on MC's choices, but at the same time, he writes that NTR is inevitable, but what means does MC have to avoid this, see Anna's kiss, after we choose whether to correspond or not, but Clara sees the kiss, this is where the contradiction arises.

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I want to draw your attention to a very subtle psychological technique of the game developer! The move consists in the ability to keep a pause, despite the fact that we see a simple picture and not a video. To be honest, I was excited because Clara personally saw the moment of betrayal and her face displays the whole list of emotions from surprise to horror of disappointment!But in the next moment, everything will be resolved safely. If she doesn't get too excited, then Clara will be able to see two versions of Alan's reaction to the kiss! Alan is suspending Anna anyway! In this case, Clara's reaction will be more deliberate. But in any case, Clara will constantly feel a chill of distrust towards Alan and pent-up jealousy towards Anna. In the most advantageous position is Leon the special agent dressed as a bartender and trying to please everyone, especially Clara! To be honest, I don't understand why such an interesting game is not discussed enough on the forum, because updates are coming out consistently and often! And there are games that are updated every six months, but they are constantly blah, blah...;):unsure::)

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Certainly in this scene for Clara there will be even less trust in Alan, the two refuse help and now this is making the rift grow in the couple, I can say one thing though, Alan really does it because he doesn't feel sure of him, not Clara, but for her the thought is very different, it's up to us to choose about the kiss, but that moment that Clara sees added to the rest, well, it will certainly make Clara more uninhibited in the next missions, I believe that this will cause corruption and eventual breakup , one thing leaves me contradicting, the dev had said that the couple could be saved based on MC's choices, but at the same time, he writes that NTR is inevitable, but what means does MC have to avoid this, see Anna's kiss, after we choose whether to correspond or not, but Clara sees the kiss, this is where the contradiction arises.
Meh, I'd say it's a typical cliffhanger. Clara will leave and won't see what player did regardless of your choice.
They will probably have some kind of discussion about it later, where we'll have an option to confide in about what happened with kiss or not - and that will result in what Clara will do with her next task/assignment.

As said earlier - her getting penetrated for the first time will probably be unavoidable life'n'death choice with someone who either wasn't in the game earlier or Leon, since Harrison and Gunnar are here for specific kinks - dudes like that get a piece of a pie later.

Have my finger crossed that we'll have an option to choose whom Clara will sleep with. And that money/penalty/task system will come in handy.

My playthrough so far has been made that way, that Clara gets to control situation as much as she can, so Harry is the way for me.
At this point, I don't know if I cheer for Alan-Clara happy ending or not.
But definitely not cheering for cumdump ending.

Oh, and I still don't get some points in plot.
There was no clear task given to us during first briefing, unless I misread something - just infiltrate into a company that's Big Bad has already infiltrated in to. And then you find out that the CEO of the company is one of Big Bad's agents. Unless the writing sucks and starts having Deus Ex Machinas all over the place, then Harry with his Femdom kink is a pivotal point of the mission right now.

To be honest, I don't understand why such an interesting game is not discussed enough on the forum, because updates are coming out consistently and often! And there are games that are updated every six months, but they are constantly blah, blah...;):unsure::)
Making this game both FemProtag and MaleProtag oriented could've probably been the right choice. Getting more freedom with Clara's stuff could've attracted more dudes who don't want to fill into NTR niche, but still want to see action

Last edited:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Meh, I'd say it's a typical cliffhanger. Clara will leave and won't see what player did regardless of your choice.
They will probably have some kind of discussion about it later, where we'll have an option to confide in about what happened with kiss or not - and that will result in what Clara will do with her next task/assignment.

As said earlier - her getting penetrated for the first time will probably be unavoidable life'n'death choice with someone who either wasn't in the game earlier or Leon, since Harrison and Gunnar are here for specific kinks - dudes like that get a piece of a pie later.

Have my finger crossed that we'll have an option to choose whom Clara will sleep with. And that money/penalty/task system will come in handy.

My playthrough so far has been made that way, that Clara gets to control situation as much as she can, so Harry is the way for me.
At this point, I don't know if I cheer for Alan-Clara happy ending or not.
But definitely not cheering for cumdump ending.

Oh, and I still don't get some points in plot.
There was no clear task given to us during first briefing, unless I misread something - just infiltrate into a company that's Big Bad has already infiltrated in to. And then you find out that the CEO of the company is one of Big Bad's agents. Unless the writing sucks and starts having Deus Ex Machinas all over the place, then Harry with his Femdom kink is a pivotal point of the mission right now.

Making this game both FemProtag and MaleProtag oriented could've probably been the right choice. Getting more freedom with Clara's stuff could've attracted more dudes who don't want to fill into NTR niche, but still want to see action
That's the only way the situation can unfold unless she wants to escalate things which doesn't seem like her style.

I feel like Harry is creepy in a different way and tricked Clara into thinking she has control before he did a surprise attack on her.

The mission briefing said that Specter is planning something big within a month and that they should help Leon find out Specter's plans and stop them. Harry is just the CEO but he isn't the master obviously. Somebody above, like the board members he often mentions must be the people who control the entire organization.

Clara just has to keep climbing to the top either by using her body or Alan's help.

But I personally think that trying to cater to multiple audiences is a proven formula for plunging a game into disaster. If a game is mean for NTR audience, it should just stay that way. I have seen a lot of devs try to overdo it and get more audience by complicating their game for no reason until the game just breaks and we get stuck in a shitshow.

Right now, I like the way its designed. You play as MC and your choices affect the path forward. If Clara is allowed to make choices then the game needs to be remade from scratch and MC POV becomes useless.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
That's the only way the situation can unfold unless she wants to escalate things which doesn't seem like her style.

I feel like Harry is creepy in a different way and tricked Clara into thinking she has control before he did a surprise attack on her.
That may be true, but I mean that each guy serves specific kink, it seems. Harry is the one that serves FemDom - rare occasion in NTR games.
Gunnar is obviously rough domineering dude - fits raceplay and MaleDom trope.

Clara just has to keep climbing to the top either by using her body or Alan's help.
That's too simple, I guess. But could be something like it. I'd say that "perfect" path, where she gets the job done relatively unharmed, would be something inbetween - mixing the choices and making her perform stuff here and let Alan save here there. Leaning into one particular path or another should have different consequences in global picture, imo.

But I personally think that trying to cater to multiple audiences is a proven formula for plunging a game into disaster. If a game is mean for NTR audience, it should just stay that way. I have seen a lot of devs try to overdo it and get more audience by complicating their game for no reason until the game just breaks and we get stuck in a shitshow.
More exposure is better. Word "NTR" scares off too many people. And, unfortunatey, in most cases, it's written as badly as harem flicks.
It attracted me in a way that Alan can win. Plus I dunno, somehow the developer managed to write it out in a way that I don't associate myself with protagonist, yet view it as a story in general. Don't know if I should count it as an achievement or not.
Cause if I start putting myself in a skin of protagonist - it's better for me to abandon it, since it just makes me upset(APBLU is one of the greater examples of this. The game just made me mad)

If Clara is allowed to make choices then the game needs to be remade from scratch and MC POV becomes useless.
On that, I agree. But would definitely be more popular. There is stuff that needs to be adjusted visually, though. Gotta find a better pussy morph(or do adjustments to current one - Golden Palace, it seems). Plus pubic hair needs adjustments too.
But that's just me getting into different kind of stuff.

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think that the game, like any business started, should be brought to a logical conclusion! The author gets valuable experience as a game developer and a considerable number of fans anyway! Now there have been positive improvements in the game that did not affect the main plot! Whether the dreams of a married couple will come true now depends only on Alan's decisions! Frankly speaking, of course the biggest interest in the game is Clara's erotic adventures and somewhere far in the background is the moment when, how does Alan find out or not the intimate details of Clara's work. Will Alan be able to understand, forgive and accept his share of responsibility in the name of love for Clara? The author promised as many as 5 possible answers. I wish you all health and happiness in your personal life!

Reactions: truthpolice

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
That may be true, but I mean that each guy serves specific kink, it seems. Harry is the one that serves FemDom - rare occasion in NTR games.
Gunnar is obviously rough domineering dude - fits raceplay and MaleDom trope.

That's too simple, I guess. But could be something like it. I'd say that "perfect" path, where she gets the job done relatively unharmed, would be something inbetween - mixing the choices and making her perform stuff here and let Alan save here there. Leaning into one particular path or another should have different consequences in global picture, imo.

More exposure is better. Word "NTR" scares off too many people. And, unfortunatey, in most cases, it's written as badly as harem flicks.
It attracted me in a way that Alan can win. Plus I dunno, somehow the developer managed to write it out in a way that I don't associate myself with protagonist, yet view it as a story in general. Don't know if I should count it as an achievement or not.
Cause if I start putting myself in a skin of protagonist - it's better for me to abandon it, since it just makes me upset(APBLU is one of the greater examples of this. The game just made me mad)

On that, I agree. But would definitely be more popular. There is stuff that needs to be adjusted visually, though. Gotta find a better pussy morph(or do adjustments to current one - Golden Palace, it seems). Plus pubic hair needs adjustments too.
But that's just me getting into different kind of stuff.
The penalty route involve her being unharmed but doing lewd stuff. More exposure is better of course but unfortunately the problem I mentioned happens often when the devs focus on getting more audience. That is why I seek games that specialize on a certain genre rather than one which burns out by trying to cater to every genre out there. It also allows people to easily sort the game they like instead of playing half-way and realising that the game includes stuff they hate.

One thing I most love about this game not giving Clara the power to make choices is that it makes the NTR stronger. I have played many female MC NTR games where the NTR factor fizzles out because their husband/bf is left in the dust and forgotten. So to me it only looks like some random woman having an affair and I am not invested in their relationship and don't care if she feels guilty or not.

But here, playing from MC's pov, I get invested and it's why some japanese ntr games shine. They give more development to the MCs. Koreans also get it right when it comes to NTR manhwas.

Imo, the pussy looks quite fine and I loved it when the theatre scene happened. Maybe the color could be adjusted a bit. About the bush I am neutral since it literally looks like how a bush is supposed to be and gives the married vibe.

• Thinking Face

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I think that the game, like any business started, should be brought to a logical conclusion! The author gets valuable experience as a game developer and a considerable number of fans anyway! Now there have been positive improvements in the game that did not affect the main plot! Whether the dreams of a married couple will come true now depends only on Alan's decisions! Frankly speaking, of course the biggest interest in the game is Clara's erotic adventures and somewhere far in the background is the moment when, how does Alan find out or not the intimate details of Clara's work. Will Alan be able to understand, forgive and accept his share of responsibility in the name of love for Clara? The author promised as many as 5 possible answers. I wish you all health and happiness in your personal life!
I think the highlight of this game is where Alan will be willing to forgive Clara after he learns about her cheating. After that things could go multiple ways.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I think the highlight of this game is where Alan will be willing to forgive Clara after he learns about her cheating. After that things could go multiple ways.

In my opinion it is Clara who should forgive Alan for many things, he refuses to help her in the two missions and therefore suffers the abuse, he kisses with Anna, from a certain point, this mission is the real test for the couple, previously they were finalized missions and coordinated, here instead they find themselves having to improvise many times, plus they have the problem of Mr. the endings will be on the path of drama, also because Clara, out of duty, will find herself having sex and more on a mission, this is the basis of corruption..

• Thinking Face

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
In my opinion it is Clara who should forgive Alan for many things, he refuses to help her in the two missions and therefore suffers the abuse, he kisses with Anna, from a certain point, this mission is the real test for the couple, previously they were finalized missions and coordinated, here instead they find themselves having to improvise many times, plus they have the problem of Mr. the endings will be on the path of drama, also because Clara, out of duty, will find herself having sex and more on a mission, this is the basis of corruption..
That depends on the choice you make. I have a playthrough were I am playing the supportive husband and helps her on her missions and I avoided showing interest in Anna. But despite that if I find out that she cheated, wouldn't I have the right to decide to forgive her or not?

I also have a playthrough where I play the shitty husband. So I won't be surprised if my actions push Clara further even more and make her end up in a bad spot. Its probably where I might find bad endings.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
That depends on the choice you make. I have a playthrough were I am playing the supportive husband and helps her on her missions and I avoided showing interest in Anna. But despite that if I find out that she cheated, wouldn't I have the right to decide to forgive her or not?

I also have a playthrough where I play the shitty husband. So I won't be surprised if my actions push Clara further even more and make her end up in a bad spot. Its probably where I might find bad endings.

You see the problem in the loving husband's path, Clara makes a mistake that would lead Alan not to forgive, that of not being sincere in telling him what is happening, in the bad husband's path Clara complains about how Alan doesn't trust her, now in the Good husband path, Clara behaves like Alan, doesn't trust him to say what's going on with Mister X, etc. you understand the contradiction of the two paths, Alan could forgive her if Clara had been sincere, at least about the half of things, and even worse, it was Clara who wanted to act in this mission, she had a choice, but for her desire to become the director of the department, has put his desires before married life, another reason why Alan should not accept, even if the two paths have different choices, perhaps different endings, the basis of the story still has its forced bad choices, so Clara he will do a minimum of sexual things on the good path, but his two mistakes, lying and accepting a mission, are the fixed starting points in the two paths, the couple, at the first difficulty, is demonstrating that they are not compatible.

• Thinking Face

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
You see the problem in the loving husband's path, Clara makes a mistake that would lead Alan not to forgive, that of not being sincere in telling him what is happening, in the bad husband's path Clara complains about how Alan doesn't trust her, now in the Good husband path, Clara behaves like Alan, doesn't trust him to say what's going on with Mister X, etc. you understand the contradiction of the two paths, Alan could forgive her if Clara had been sincere, at least about the half of things, and even worse, it was Clara who wanted to act in this mission, she had a choice, but for her desire to become the director of the department, has put his desires before married life, another reason why Alan should not accept, even if the two paths have different choices, perhaps different endings, the basis of the story still has its forced bad choices, so Clara he will do a minimum of sexual things on the good path, but his two mistakes, lying and accepting a mission, are the fixed starting points in the two paths, the couple, at the first difficulty, is demonstrating that they are not compatible.
Mistakes would definitely happen in either paths and I want them to happen because I want to see if either is willing to look past the mistakes and forgive the other. Clara trusts Alan but she doesn't want to tell him about X because she doesn't want to put him in danger by involving him and because X threatened her. That is the reason she is even putting up with all this.

But because of X blackmailing her, she is put into difficult situations, ones which also include her getting distanced from her husband and putting a strain on their relationship no matter which path you play.

So that is why I want to see if this couple which seems incompatible can overcome the fractures in their relationship and come back stronger than ever. They have different priorities and different dreams, so it makes it even more interesting to see if they can have a future where both can make their dreams come true.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
If you'll excuse me, I'll put in my next three cents! Are Clara and Alan suitable for each other or not? In any case, at this moment in time, the most valuable thing in the life of Clara and Alan is their marriage! But if the relationship of the spouses is not fueled by emotions, then over time it becomes boring responsibilities. It was in an effort to raise their relationship to a new level that the couple enthusiastically rushed to perform an unusual task. If successful, happiness would come to the family! But Alan and especially Clara immediately felt that the task was not going according to the usual scenario, under the control of a mysterious observer! Alan will probably understand now that Anna is not just a friend! Clara will now find it even more difficult to maintain her dignity! Harrison will invite Clara to his apartment for consultations! Mr. X himself will not climb into the secret room to Gunnar, but will certainly send Clara. Gunnar is a persistent guy and will look for a meeting with Clara because he has a crush on her like a male! A series of heated events around the couple will continue, certainly destroying it! Who needs it while there are only assumptions and nothing else! But it's still interesting to observe the behavior and emotions of the characters!

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
The penalty route involve her being unharmed but doing lewd stuff. More exposure is better of course but unfortunately the problem I mentioned happens often when the devs focus on getting more audience.
For now. "Get fingered in public place" feels like nothing. It's pretty safe to assume that the longer down the rabbit hole we go, the weirder and more absurd the tasks will be. Won't be surprised if we got good ol' gloryhole and other stuff like this if you get penalty. If it was a bigger project, I'd hope for some kind of counter, depending on which you could get different kind of task - if it's your first penalty, you get off the hook easy, but if it's #5 - brace yourself)

But here, playing from MC's pov, I get invested and it's why some japanese ntr games shine. They give more development to the MCs. Koreans also get it right when it comes to NTR manhwas.
That's one of the major reasons why I don't play NTR in general. Once you get into the shoes of the main character - if it's written properly, all you'll receive is sense of hopelessness and desperation. Not good)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I want to draw your attention to the fact that the game developer at the very beginning appointed Alan responsible for defeating the forces of evil! This means that at a certain stage Alan will start acting or just continue to go with the flow! I'm not talking about the gym. Alan must take the initiative, explore the scene, set up his own means of observation... When Alan sees what is happening to Clara and why she has become different, he will have to make a choice again! The first is to win or die! Secondly, Alan can accept the role of an observer of impotence or consciously. Alan, knowing that Clara fucks with strangers, will hold on to a saving thought, it's necessary for the cause, it's not forever. . Clara really loves only me!... There are other possible behaviors for Alan, which the game developer has prepared! 5 options... We are waiting for the continuation.:ROFLMAO::unsure:;)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.5b SE

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 200 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes