4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I very much agree with this. I love NTR stories, but I never like when the woman becomes a "slut".
Which is why, when I have the choice, I choose for the Woman to be *mostly* faithful, except for one guy, where she can't help herself. I always think this is way hotter.
I agree. The games is (IMHO) perfect when a wife decide herself to fall in her inner desires and starts to be unfaithful and try new kinks with other men.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks that Clara looks like young Nikole Kidman??
I'm looking at a photo of a young Kidman and a screenshot of Clara. I have the courage to suggest that Nicole Kidman carefully work on her appearance in order to at least remotely look like the beautiful Clara in the future!

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I very much agree with this. I love NTR stories, but I never like when the woman becomes a "slut".
Which is why, when I have the choice, I choose for the Woman to be *mostly* faithful, except for one guy, where she can't help herself. I always think this is way hotter.
Yup, basically the way I try to play.
Add to that an antagonist/the guy who the girl cheats with, who's a decent person and things just happen, in a way. Sprinkle some problems in the couple(and not generic "sex is bad"), add feeling of guilt on the girl character AND the guy she cheats with and you have full-on drama with possible interesting twists instead of "OH, GIANT DICK. YEEEEEAH".
Still haven't seen anything similar to this, sadness

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Yup, basically the way I try to play.
Add to that an antagonist/the guy who the girl cheats with, who's a decent person and things just happen, in a way. Sprinkle some problems in the couple(and not generic "sex is bad"), add feeling of guilt on the girl character AND the guy she cheats with and you have full-on drama with possible interesting twists instead of "OH, GIANT DICK. YEEEEEAH".
Still haven't seen anything similar to this, sadness
So far that's what's been happening in this game. Clara doesn't seem to go gaga over dicks. Even if her sex life was bad with Alan, she still loved him for who he was. Otherwise, she would have easily left him if she was only obsessed with sex.

That's why I am interested to see her and Leon's relationship since she seems to trust and depend on him gradually. She even got saved more than once by Leon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
So far that's what's been happening in this game. Clara doesn't seem to go gaga over dicks. Even if her sex life was bad with Alan, she still loved him for who he was. Otherwise, she would have easily left him if she was only obsessed with sex.

That's why I am interested to see her and Leon's relationship since she seems to trust and depend on him gradually. She even got saved more than once by Leon.
On one hand - yup. On the other hand, it seems clear to me like Leon is the Mole/triple agent and is the bad dude at the end of the day.
But, if somehow the author will be able to write a story in a twisting way where Alan brings all the bad stuff upon himself and Leon is the guy who actually tried to redeem himself and make amends...hell, I'd be shocked.

What I dislike in NTR/FemProtag focused games is that they rarely give you an antagonist whose reasons you may see, understand and even cheer for him( and not in a 13 yo "can't wait till he fux her brain out" type of cheers).
But, if the OP doesn't lie, the thing where protagonist can actually win(and not in a "everyone fucked your wife now - here, take what's left of her and have fun with babies" kind of way) his love interest back was the main attraction for me.

NTR as subgenre has way more interesting possibilities and way to motivate the characters than harem/incest stories - that's what brings me to it.

As for the game: so far, it feels like it's a competition between Leon and Alan where Clara is the main trophy. Interesting if someone else could become an LI she ends up with - Harrison, for example.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
On one hand - yup. On the other hand, it seems clear to me like Leon is the Mole/triple agent and is the bad dude at the end of the day.
But, if somehow the author will be able to write a story in a twisting way where Alan brings all the bad stuff upon himself and Leon is the guy who actually tried to redeem himself and make amends...hell, I'd be shocked.

What I dislike in NTR/FemProtag focused games is that they rarely give you an antagonist whose reasons you may see understand and even cheer for him( and not in a 13 yo "can't wait till he fux her brain out" type of cheers).
But, if the OP doesn't lie, the thing where protagonist can actually win(and not in a "everyone fucked your wife now - here, take what's left of her and have fun with babies" kind of way) his love interest back is the main attraction.
NTR as subgenre has way more interesting possibilities and way to motivate the characters than harem/incest stories - that's what brings me to it.

As for the game: so far, it feels like it's a competition between Leon and Alan where Clara is the main trophy. Interesting if someone else could become an LI she ends up with - Harrison, for example.
Multiple LIs is a bonus but I don't know if will be compex to develop for the dev. Then there are people that will make all the choices that involve Clara doing lewd stuff with all the men. So what kind of ending will such people get?

But dev said Clara's NTR is not avoidable. So even if you choose all the choices to prevent her from doing anything with men like Harrison, Gunnar, I think there might be a situation where she will get another man's dick inside her at least once. If that happens, I am interested to know what happens after that. It's a bonus if she willingly accepts that dick since it's true emotional betrayal.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Multiple LIs is a bonus but I don't know if will be compex to develop for the dev. Then there are people that will make all the choices that involve Clara doing lewd stuff with all the men. So what kind of ending will such people get?

But dev said Clara's NTR is not avoidable. So even if you choose all the choices to prevent her from doing anything with men like Harrison, Gunnar, I think there might be a situation where she will get another man's dick inside her at least once. If that happens, I am interested to know what happens after that. It's a bonus if she willingly accepts that dick since it's true emotional betrayal.
how exactly is it an emotional betrayal if the mc is completely unawares?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Obviously he might learn about it later or depending on the choices. But if he does learn that she willingly slept with someone then it will be a bigger heartbreak compared to her forced to sacrifice her body to save him.

• Thinking Face

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Obviously he might learn about it later or depending on the choices. But if he does learn that she willingly slept with someone then it will be a bigger heartbreak compared to her forced to sacrifice her body to save him.
I guess so.... compared to that....just seems like so much of the potential emotional burn and humiliation is muted in this game by its choice to do everything in separate povs.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What do you mean? If you don't want to watch the two women's povs, you can just choose MC only.
Sure, but then you really dont get much of the story - it seems clearly intended to have both seen. And it's not that I don't want to persay, it's that IMO that's a silly mechanic and makes for a less impactful ntr story. So many better ways to do it - like what if the mc stumbled across security cam footage from the 2 meeting events, etc...

• Thinking Face

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Sure, but then you really dont get much of the story - it seems clearly intended to have both seen. And it's not that I don't want to persay, it's that IMO that's a silly mechanic and makes for a less impactful ntr story. So many better ways to do it - like what if the mc stumbled across security cam footage from the 2 meeting events, etc...
But then wouldn't the story end quick since he would see what Clara is doing? There really wouldn't be a mystery or suspense factor.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
The easiest thing would be to make some kind of fork in which player, as Alan, has to make a choice( not obvious one, but like "hide intel here - Clara ends up here and Alan here" as an example)

I guess that first time when she will get intimate with someone it will be some kind of reluctant "do or die" situation, where you'll be given a choice to fuck guy X or get a Game Over screen.
If there will be an emotional cheating on her side, it'll definitely not be first sexual encounter.

Emotional betrayal isn't some kind of a scandal. And that's not something one may know about.
For example, Guy X dates girl Y. Then, one day Girl Y gets saved by Guy Z and starts to fall for him. Eventually, they kiss and nothing happens ever. But forever since then Girl Y doesn't see Guy X the same. That's an example of emotional betrayal.

What do you mean? If you don't want to watch the two women's povs, you can just choose MC only.
Meh, the guy you've replied to, wants a cuck route. Nothing new)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But then wouldn't the story end quick since he would see what Clara is doing? There really wouldn't be a mystery or suspense factor.
Not at all, it would just require more thoughtful dialogue put in about whether he choses to confront her with what he knows, and how she reacts....lots of open pathways to go from there.
Emotional betrayal isn't some kind of a scandal. And that's not something one may know about.
For example, Guy X dates girl Y. Then, one day Girl Y gets saved by Guy Z and starts to fall for him. Eventually, they kiss and nothing happens ever. But forever since then Girl Y doesn't see Guy X the same. That's an example of emotional betrayal.
Respectfully, I dont agree. That's like a tree fall in the forest and so on. It's a physical betrayal, but to be an emotional betrayal for Guy X, he must be at the very least cognizant of the occurrence.

Anyone who's had a girlfriend who's cheated on them should be able to relate - you didnt feel anything when you were unaware...

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Not at all, it would just require more thoughtful dialogue put in about whether he choses to confront her with what he knows, and how she reacts....lots of open pathways to go from there.

Respectfully, I dont agree. That's like a tree fall in the forest and so on. It's a physical betrayal, but to be an emotional betrayal for Guy X, he must be at the very least cognizant of the occurrence.

Anyone who's had a girlfriend who's cheated on them should be able to relate - you didnt feel anything when you were unaware...
Yeah but that destroys the mystery route completely since everything is in the open and game might end early.

• Sad

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018

Quote from BBC article: Broadly, emotional infidelity describes a situation in which an individual in a relationship develops an important emotional connection with someone other than their partner, in a way that crosses a line without necessarily becoming physical.

Another example: emotional infidelity is your wife(hope it never happens to anyone tho) spending time with another guy, falling for him, but having the decency of never giving in so, as a result, emotional infidelity never turns into physical one.

The peak is when emotional and physical match. And with NTR, it's rarely the case since the female characters don't fall for the other characters, they fall for their dicks.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Quote from BBC article: Broadly, emotional infidelity describes a situation in which an individual in a relationship develops an important emotional connection with someone other than their partner, in a way that crosses a line without necessarily becoming physical.

Another example: emotional infidelity is your wife(hope it never happens to anyone tho) spending time with another guy, falling for him, but having the decency of never giving in so that emotional infidelity turns to physical one.

The peak is when emotional and physical match. And with NTR, it's rarely the case since the female characters don't fall for the other characters, they fall for their dicks.
Look if you dont see it the same way as me thats fine, im not gonna see it that way - as you hinted at; that definition relies on a heavily modernist definition which isnt what actually hurts men.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Look if you dont see it the same way as me thats fine, im not gonna see it that way - as you hinted at; that definition realizes on a heavily modernist definition which isnt what actually hurts men.
Just as last one: infidelity goes both ways. Men can emotionally cheat too)
The point is the cheating itself. Not knowing that signifant other cheated doesn't change the fact that they've cheated.

Anyway, you're talking about something totally different. No point in further discussion, I guess. Have a nice day.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes