3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well after getting the bugfixed version i get too the point where to talk too Melody at the pool during the night at 21h. But nothing there when ever i am, there and Alyssa is at 100 openess if that matters. My save fucked or? Melody is at 100 at all stats and 50 influence.
Buy the pot and give it to her. That's apparently the trigger to have her at the pool at 21h.

If they leave that like that, it's fine, just needs to have the hint guide thing updated to buy her weed first.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
so only 2 harem step, but 4 NTR steps. should have known looking at the games you comment on, and how you only comment on or for ntr. at least we know for the future games you make
Unless you've played the current version to the end I think your perspective is skewed.

Unless the tone of the game drastically changes, and we've all see that happen, how the dev has posted the path's will go means that the MC will be the only guy involved unless the player either fucks up and doesn't keep the stat's high enough for everything except corruption or maybe raises corruption too high, or THE PLAYER decides to add more guys to the mix.

The current end of the path for Alyssa and the MC clearly says that *she* is open to him adding either men or women to the mix. She doesn't really *want* more guys added, she likes the idea of him and other women, but if he wants to see her with other guys she'll go along with it. Basically she turned over all the power in what happens with either swinging and having more guys included, of just having all women only added to the group or the MC to go after women separately.

So you could look at the list and see where it says "Path 1 - swinging/open marriage route" but that's really defined as no other men included unless the player adds them to the path. Alyssa (wife) clearly also states that the MC banging other women DOES NOT mean it's an open marriage where she will go after other guys.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Is there a bug with meeting Melody at the pool at night, my stats are right but she doesn't show up

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
I see, on which platform are you playing? PC or Mac? Can you send a screenshot of it? Just so I can see what you are referring to?
I was playing on the computer.
As I couldn't see the images properly, I got discouraged and deleted the game.
Thank you for your answers and for your attention.
All I wish you is good luck in your game friend.(y)
Goodbye.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I was playing on the computer.
As I couldn't see the images properly, I got discouraged and deleted the game.
Thank you for your answers and for your attention.
All I wish you is good luck in your game friend.(y)
Goodbye.
Come on, help a brother out, won't ya? Can't you download the game again? Because I tried a bunch of resolutions and even Free Aspect Ratio and I can't reproduce what you told me no matter what I do.
Unless you downloaded the compressed version or something, because if so, then it's not my original work so there isn't much I can do about it. But either way, thank you for playing!

Reactions: TanyaC

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Come on, help a brother out, won't ya? Can't you download the game again
One thing that I found a little weird, I managed to save the game at a certain point, and hung up and went to sleep the other day as soon as I turned on the game and loaded my save, restarted all over the story LOL .... how I already already I knew what was going to happen put the subtitles at maximum speed and went to click until I reached where I saved.
Ok I'll download it again, and when I finish another game that I'm playing now I'll install it and with patience lol I'll face this again for you, who asked for a new chance.
Take care and have a good week.:love:

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
This game really should get over too Renpy, so much better for us players. Am not very techy but is Renpy worse too code than Unity etc?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This game really should get over too Renpy, so much better for us players. Am not very techy but is Renpy worse too code than Unity etc?
If someone already knows how to code in the Unity language (can't remember if it's C# or something else) then they wouldn't feel the need to learn an entirely new language, just to make the game when that time and effort could be in making the game they already know how to build, even better.

Plus releasing on Unity makes it harder to mess with the game also, which can be good or bad, depending on your view.

Nov 3, 2020
I wish the reviews on f95 weren't moderated so terribly that you cannot rely on them, because a 1 star rating would look bad otherwise.

I will have to try it because it might be interesting.

Regarding unity vs renpy, unity sucks ass and is much more difficult to work with than renpy but is capable of a lot more at the end.

Plus, some people like struggling with making something work. If it becomes easy, some people just get bored, yknow?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
seems bugged. saved in the bedroom after the intro, and now i can't navigate around, the background doesn't change.

ghst53

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone else when I assume a video/animation should be playing it just switched to showing the bedroom with the dialog for the scene? then jumps back to the correct scene?

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
at melody's route, i got to talk to her in the pool by 21hr yet i don't know see her in the pool. am I missing some parts?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes