• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
I play on a screen with a 5120x1440 resolution, the first time i launched the game i didn't had any problem and i was able to play, but now when i try to play i can't pass the disclaimer page because the buttons to confirm the age are out of the borders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I play on a screen with a 5120x1440 resolution, the first time i launched the game i didn't had any problem and i was able to play, but now when i try to play i can't pass the disclaimer page because the buttons to confirm the age are out of the borders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see then do this and you will be able to play normally because every asset I use in the game was rendered in 16:9 so unity will stretch it since you are playing in a panoramic view.

- Click with the right button of the mouse on the .exe.
- Go to Properties or Settings.
Then here:
- Click on Change high DPI settings
- Select the "Use this settings to fix..." box.
- Then select the "I open this program" option.
1.jpg

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
I see then do this and you will be able to play normally because every asset I use in the game was rendered in 16:9 so unity will stretch it since you are playing in a panoramic view.

- Click with the right button of the mouse on the .exe.
- Go to Properties or Settings.
Then here:
- Click on Change high DPI settings
- Select the "Use this settings to fix..." box.
- Then select the "I open this program" option.
View attachment 3626355
Thank you for the replay, but it didn't work (maybe there is a problem with my windows settings). For now i was able to play the game by changing my entire sistem resolution to a 16:9 aspect ratio

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes