• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018

Hey guys!

Now that everything seems to be running in the game, I'm here to tell you the plans I have for the game, and the next steps I'll be following.
Step 1 - I'll finish Alyssa's route until the choice between the first ending and the continuation of the route that will lead to the Open Marriage/Swinger Couple route.
Step 2 - I'll add Melody's route until the choice between the second ending and the choice that will lead to the Cuckquean or The Harem route.
Step 3 - I'll add the consequences and bad endings for each route, meaning NTR events.
Step 4 - Finish the Open Marriage and the Swinger Route to their endings (I'm planning so you can choose one route or both simultaneously).
Step 5 - Finish the cuckquean route to its ending (Cuckquean Route will be mostly about the fetish Alyssa has of watching Jason with Melody while pretending to be oblivious of what will be happening between them).
Step 6 - Finish the harem route to its ending. (The harem route will be where the 3 of them take an active role in seducing the other girls in the game and adding them to their unusual relationship where Jason will be the only male participant.)
Step 7 - Adding consequences and bad endings to all the other routes, meaning more NTR.
After this last step, the game will be finished and I'll move on to the next project.
I won't be offering commissioned scenes or anything of the sort because I don't want this project to take too long to be finished, another thing I don't want is to be a 'solo-game' game dev, but I won't rush the process and deliver anything 'undercooked' for you guys either.
I also don't know how long it will take for me to finish these 7 steps, but I hope you guys can support this project.
The reason I'm publishing this is so you guys can know what and when it will be coming. Alright?
Well thank you for your support so far, it's very important to me. I'll later make another post about the next update but that's all for now. See you soon.
so only 2 harem step, but 4 NTR steps. should have known looking at the games you comment on, and how you only comment on or for ntr. at least we know for the future games you make

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well, although I knew that, public opinion of the matter seems to matter more than the community staff's definition of it, either way, netorare is among the planned content as consequence scenes leading it to a bad end.
Expect to get aggressively pushed by those who love this type content to expand greatly on it as a main "non bad end" option. They do for every single game where it's even sniffed at, just like harem players want every female in any game to be a potential partner with the MC. Go figure.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
game bug.jpg

I don't understand this game. No matter what I press, all I can see is the bed every time. Is it not suppose to be different parts of the house?

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
View attachment 3544760
Yes, exactly as you said, it doesn't continue, it must be a bug.
You need to have 100% openness with Alyssa. I assumed this was obvious since you need to have 100% openness with Alyssa in step 21 of her route, but now I see it isn't, so I'm sorry for assuming, but the walkthrough will be updated after I drop the bug-fixed version.

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Another Vision Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
2 bad things here.
1- The subtitles were very wide.
2- Evil to see the characters.
I have a new new resolution monitor you have bought, the images of other games here, Renpy, Unity, Unrealengine, RGPM, everything is perfect, which means your game has been cast in low brightness images.

Look at the photo and see if you can see the noted images.
My Wanton MIL.jpg

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
2 bad things here.
1- The subtitles were very wide.
2- Evil to see the characters.
I have a new new resolution monitor you have bought, the images of other games here, Renpy, Unity, Unrealengine, RGPM, everything is perfect, which means your game has been cast in low brightness images.

Look at the photo and see if you can see the noted images.
View attachment 3545463
Yep, I noticed that using ambient lighting to render on Daz3D gives although more realistic lighting also makes it darker. I'll fix those in a future version.

As for the subtitles, I'm struggling to understand what you mean. Are they too big? Too small? Since your screenshot doesn't show them I can't tell for sure.

Reactions: TanyaC

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I found a mistake when choosing Tutorial, yes or no , when you press "YES" it will overlap images one on top of the other, when changing the environment, and the room will be the same when you select "NO", it all works fine. Unless you've already reported this issue and fixed it

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I found a mistake when choosing Tutorial, yes or no , when you press "YES" it will overlap images one on top of the other, when changing the environment, and the room will be the same when you select "NO", it all works fine. Unless you've already reported this issue and fixed it
Melody's first event is still bugged when I go to the kitchen I can't find her
Yes, I found those bugs too, and fixed them, I'll post the new links in a few.

Reactions: donkiszu
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes