ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
Hey guys,

I am playing once again this game.
One bug I am having is not being able to enter Hornet Garage.
Yes I did the online course, but character seems not able to enter building to complete it.

Any help?
The garaje job was removed/replaced for races quests after u win a couple races , Marble (mechanic) will give u hadjob/blowjob ...

A43RM17

Feb 14, 2024
Had a look through previous pages, but no one really gave solution for this bug. Just did the daisy quest where you go to school on saturday and help her mom switch the burritos, but its sunday and when i click the hint button it just says to 'change the margareth boxes fot the Shirely's boxes', which has already been done. Normally would go back a save and play, but last save was at Mike's party, and can't be bothered to go back and play that through again, if any fix known please help thanks
Go to carols place in the afternoons and start dating her.

B_anK

Jun 7, 2023
View attachment 3637004
anyone can help? I had to talk to Sandra but there was no progress
do you know how to use "save editor"? Search for it, and click the 1st link. Upload your save in save editor specifically where you are facing the problem with Sandra (MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE in order to not lose your data if you do the changes incorrectly), once you uploaded your save go all down and search for "variable 18", change "variable 18" to 88 if the number is 87; this will bypass the issue and you will be able to keep on going with the quest.
thanks(Ruko3112)

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
A couple of questions:
1) Does KARMA affect anything at all?
2) Are there any scenes with cops? a) those who went to the teacher’s house, b) during interrogation (the main one who interrogates us, the moment BEFORE choosing a clan) ?
1) So far no
2) Only a HJ ir TJ don't remember from the one managing the gang

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Not 100% sure as I started from scratch a few weeks ago, but there seems to be content that used to be there that has been removed, the mechanic being one of them. The walkthough says you can work there and fuck the mechanic, but comments say that job has been removed, same with the story to fuck Jason's mom. Not sure what is and isn't there, as I'm new
Now the Jason's story is in the game. I don't know how far you are but if you opened the Jason character in the "book of faces", you should follow the guide there

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
How do you work as mechanic now after the update? I can only spend money to upgrade the car or garage at the new place.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
To be honest the original was better. Love the Lucy character, but this feels so watered down. I think I did my time with this and it's time to move on.

yeasin123

Nov 29, 2022
i am stuck in lucy house .... wareen give me a task to find laptop ... but after the time runout lucy has not come... anybody has solution for this bug

f9656w

Jun 19, 2022
lalatss,帖子:12037348,会员:1568580 said:
玛吉阿姨打手枪后,我不知何故被困在十字山。在这里什么也做不了。请帮忙,我在这里附上我的保存文件。

View attachment 3031320
[/引用]
你解决这个问题了吗
I somehow stuck at Doji Mountain, after Aunt Maggie handjob. Cant do nothin here . Plz help, i attach my save file here.

View attachment 3031320
hi bro,did you solve this problem?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes