Laszlo Meszaros

Feb 7, 2018
I dont know what you been doing, but you royally screwed your save. You dont even have lucy unlock nor are you at the new house, yet you doing missions for new house???? I can only suggest you start a new game. Additionally, in case you did not know; the game required a new game/save start from v0.94. Therefore, any saves prior would cause weird bugs. Unfortunately, this kind of problem is something you did and not the game. I cannot set it for you cause I have no clue what happened and where. To ensure you are bug free as this a big problem, I recommend a new game.
Allright Thank you the answer.

Darksina

May 5, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to talk Sandra in school at recess time? When i ask her she just give me answer "we could skip classes"

SlitSlayer

Jun 3, 2018
I dont know what you been doing, but you royally screwed your save. You dont even have lucy unlock nor are you at the new house, yet you doing missions for new house???? I can only suggest you start a new game. Additionally, in case you did not know; the game required a new game/save start from v0.94. Therefore, any saves prior would cause weird bugs. Unfortunately, this kind of problem is something you did and not the game. I cannot set it for you cause I have no clue what happened and where. To ensure you are bug free as this a big problem, I recommend a new game.
Firstly, can I get a Discord invite PM'd if you please?
Secondly, and I apologize for effectively reverting to a newb after a long absence, but where the hell do I pick up from? I played through .92 with the long-waited gingmama banging. You mentioned above that this new update must be picked up with a .94 save. I don't see .94 listed in the changelong, but I see nothing but fixes in the updates following .92. So, do I need to download the new version and get my hands on a .94 save? Am I missing any content post .92?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Firstly, can I get a Discord invite PM'd if you please?
Secondly, and I apologize for effectively reverting to a newb after a long absence, but where the hell do I pick up from? I played through .92 with the long-waited gingmama banging. You mentioned above that this new update must be picked up with a .94 save. I don't see .94 listed in the changelong, but I see nothing but fixes in the updates following .92. So, do I need to download the new version and get my hands on a .94 save? Am I missing any content post .92?
I will pm/dm you the link, check your inbox
Alot has change since 0.92 in terms of story and Lucy content, especially early game stuff.
So I suggest you start fresh to experience that content.

There are saves posted here if you want, HOWEVER you will skip/miss some of the new content.
I also posted the same saves 'fixed to remove bugs' on my discord

In the future, you can always check my compress post to see the changelog for v0.94 & the newest one as well i.e. v0.96.
Please note many/some things on the changelog of the game are not even there in the game, while others are partial complete, even though the dev says it is full in the changelog.

Last edited:

zapper4

Aug 6, 2019
asking for a tyna save. maybe you can get amaria quest before you fuck amaria in tyna house. it might be a long shot since it's so buggy

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The cheat doesn't work at the first soccer match in the school. When I choose cheat the image freezes a little then I'm thrown beck to the same scene. Please help cos there is no way in hell the soccer mini-game is designed to be played by normal humans. Its just too frustrating.

zapper4

Aug 6, 2019
it would've been much easier if they (copy knight of love and) add a new save every patch even if you can't play previous patch. at least the new patch is playable and play the old version for the previous scenes

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
The cheat doesn't work at the first soccer match in the school. When I choose cheat the image freezes a little then I'm thrown beck to the same scene. Please help cos there is no way in hell the soccer mini-game is designed to be played by normal humans. Its just too frustrating.
You mean the cheat mode?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes