Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of questions:
1) Does KARMA affect anything at all?
2) Are there any scenes with cops? a) those who went to the teacher’s house, b) during interrogation (the main one who interrogates us, the moment BEFORE choosing a clan) ?

vuong long

Nov 20, 2017
1715740103857.png
Is there anyone having this mission error? I thought the developer had completely fixed the old error when updating to the new release but it seems like what he said about fixing the errors was all a lie.

A1061946707

Jan 14, 2022
How to navigate the blue interface? There is a blue person behind the protagonist. Stop it.
After Jack discovered that the protagonist and Maria had oral sex

微信图片_20240515141532.jpg

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
avoid jack and collect all the shinys on the ground. at one point you can kill jack

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
I wanted to check this forum if there was a bugfix or some announcement from the Spaniard but holy, it is still a clusterfuck and no news from the Spaniard. Symphony is doing a lot more work these past few days compared to the Spaniard in his 6 months of bug fixing. A lot of veterans and new players are just backing out. I bet once he loses a good chunk of his followers in his Patreon, the Spaniard will change his tune. This game would have been fucked a long time ago without Symphony and some other helpful people that know how to code or fix bugs. I really hope the Spaniard gets a slap to snap back in to reality, to realize that his work has downgraded so much throughout the years, God I hope this game gets saved.

Reactions: kingme360

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
Lol. Speaking of bugs or glitches, so far the only one I have seen is I was leaving the cat lady's place went to where the Otter Institute is at and got stuck on the green car and couldn't get lose and don't know how it happened.
Give it a couple of years and you will too experience the inconsistent updates, the excuses, and the buggy updates he releases. You're new here, so I understand from your viewpoint but as I said, give it time and you'll be singing the same tune as the rest of us.

Jan 4, 2018
Had a look through previous pages, but no one really gave solution for this bug. Just did the daisy quest where you go to school on saturday and help her mom switch the burritos, but its sunday and when i click the hint button it just says to 'change the margareth boxes fot the Shirely's boxes', which has already been done. Normally would go back a save and play, but last save was at Mike's party, and can't be bothered to go back and play that through again, if any fix known please help thanks

Sep 27, 2023
So if you have a stuck image after Sandra anal scene, I fixed it by doing this: 1) open save file in rpgm save editor online 2) search for "sandra" 3) delete "Sandra003"
I was just coming on here to ask about this. Could you PM me please with the specific steps for this because I really dont want to make a mess of things that worse than what they already are. Thanks.

Wect-Hugh

May 15, 2024
marvelfreak3000,帖子:13744177,会员:6546135 said:
我就是过来问问这个事情的。你能告诉我具体的步骤吗,因为我真的不想把事情弄得比现在更糟糕。谢谢。
[/引用]
MyNewLife\www\img\图片 只需删除该路径中的CG“Sandra003”即可

mucholoko69

May 8, 2022
Hey guys,

I am playing once again this game.
One bug I am having is not being able to enter Hornet Garage.
Yes I did the online course, but character seems not able to enter building to complete it.

Any help?

Jan 4, 2018
Hey guys,

I am playing once again this game.
One bug I am having is not being able to enter Hornet Garage.
Yes I did the online course, but character seems not able to enter building to complete it.

Any help?
Not 100% sure as I started from scratch a few weeks ago, but there seems to be content that used to be there that has been removed, the mechanic being one of them. The walkthough says you can work there and fuck the mechanic, but comments say that job has been removed, same with the story to fuck Jason's mom. Not sure what is and isn't there, as I'm new

Sep 27, 2023
Not 100% sure as I started from scratch a few weeks ago, but there seems to be content that used to be there that has been removed, the mechanic being one of them. The walkthough says you can work there and fuck the mechanic, but comments say that job has been removed, same with the story to fuck Jason's mom. Not sure what is and isn't there, as I'm new
If you look at the changelog it says there is sex with Jason's Mom. Isnt the mechanic job unlocked once you get the car from Warren?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes