Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
it's not one lt a day, but 1 lt per 1 energy used in one day. Bianka will be full after you use 3 energy
Thx for this I was going out of my mind, because they just casually drop, hey farmer gib 10k money for car and also grow random crops for the co-op. So I just need to make sure marian/aurora gets 2 interactions a day to make sure they are at peak performance.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
is the overgrowth obtion not working? everytime i look at it it just says a nr of turn left
View attachment 3590116
Once you activate it, it will auto renew.
it only turns off if you run out of energy

you can tell it is working by looking at the days left on a crop. it says 8 days, then the next day it says 6 days. this means you got 2 days overnight. which means it is working.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
any has any ideea on that second quest What do these two want from me .taked whit everyone for dsays and days and nothing triggers
nvm found it

Last edited:

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
it's not one lt a day, but 1 lt per 1 energy used in one day. Bianka will be full after you use 3 energy
I''ve discovered that you don't need to use the energy if you go to the hot springs and bathe. It... "passes time" without using energy. So just bathe three times if you have nothing else to do and Bianca will be full without you spending energy.

Anyway, great game, huge update, love it!

I only made one small note: Charlenne asks the MC how long he's been doing this and he answers: "For a long time now." And that seems too much, everybody will be progressing at a different speed but for me it's been about 180 in-game days, half a year, not what I'd call a long time.

Reactions: Bro9988

Sultkrumplii

Dec 17, 2023
Hey, can someone help me?
I'm already at day 30 but still nothing has happened, every girl says wait..., I've given pumpkin to the goddes, and harvested crops several times, met with the sword girl and thats it. Can't get further/more scenes):

Last edited:

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
Hey, can someone help me?
I'm already at day 30 but still nothing has happened, every girl says wait..., I've given pumpkin to the goddes, and harvested crops several times, met with the sword girl and thats it. Can't get further/more scenes):
plant and sell 100 radish?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
In that event I hope you forever keep Bianca hair like that. The other sister Isabella her new hairstyle was a travesty. That her new scene turned me off lol.

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
hello!
i believe that i caught up with the last update, checking the files i seenpretty much everythingfrom the 4th update. how do i get to the new stuff. everything in the game says wait and i waited in game months. i sold the milkto the lady and got ryo in my farm. is there something im suppose to be doing? also im pretty sure i spoke to everyone at all times of day and at all days. Pls help i am very stuck. The only hint is that I HAVE TO PAY BILLS. but i have so much money it dont matter

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
hello!
i believe that i caught up with the last update, checking the files i seenpretty much everythingfrom the 4th update. how do i get to the new stuff. everything in the game says wait and i waited in game months. i sold the milkto the lady and got ryo in my farm. is there something im suppose to be doing? also im pretty sure i spoke to everyone at all times of day and at all days. Pls help i am very stuck. The only hint is that I HAVE TO PAY BILLS. but i have so much money it dont matter
the game has credits at the end of each update, if you got to a scene where isabella and short orange hair girl are working with you on the farm you just need to go to the entry room on the house

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
hmm i dont remember reaching an end credit for update 4, i think i last played update 3. but i stayed at the entry of the house for a minute now. if you have any other advice id love to hear it but ill keep looking on the farm. should i make the short orange girl work by herself. (i think i did get that scene already)

MarcosDes6

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone know how I should move forward? I have already let Bianca see me with Aurora but I can't continue moving forward

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
hmm i dont remember reaching an end credit for update 4, i think i last played update 3. but i stayed at the entry of the house for a minute now. if you have any other advice id love to hear it but ill keep looking on the farm. should i make the short orange girl work by herself. (i think i did get that scene already)
the only way to start the new content is to finish the one from the previous update, you need to finish all the events other than the one to pay the bills, this scene is one where both girls are working on the crop farm not as cow.
also there is a button on trhe left botton corner that in case it is appearing no new scenes will happen on that day, so maybe you went to a place with that button showing and it no triggered the new events
Does anyone know how I should move forward? I have already let Bianca see me with Aurora but I can't continue moving forward
for some scenes there are buttons around the map to call the girls, this one is on thje first room of the house

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
everything says wait and I sold the radishes. Only it says is give Baset pie which I have but she wont take it.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes