Apr 3, 2021
Yeah, it's a bit clunky with the skip button. You have to click on it when it first appears or you have to milk 1 or 2 times before the skip button becomes pushable.
akshually, skip button works only when the animation of milking is still in process. simply put, press the tit and while its animating - press skip button

Reactions: john1230

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Did anyone else have weird things happen to their save files between the last update and this one? All of mine on page 1 vanished, and the ones that were left on page 2 work, but were not as far into the game as I'd been previously. Its weird. I played for some time earlier and still haven't gotten as far as I was before, and haven't gotten to the new content yet.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I was hoping someone might be able to help me, due to being stuck. I have two quests open, that I can't figure out.

1. Main: What do these two want to do to me?
2. Aurora can help me test the powers.

Nothing I do seems to trigger them. I've skipped ahead multiple weeks and nothing pops up, unfortunately. Is my save bugged maybe?

Apr 3, 2021
I was hoping someone might be able to help me, due to being stuck. I have two quests open, that I can't figure out.

1. Main: What do these two want to do to me?
2. Aurora can help me test the powers.

Nothing I do seems to trigger them. I've skipped ahead multiple weeks and nothing pops up, unfortunately. Is my save bugged maybe?
the first one i triggered at night in may`s restaurant if i remember correctly. the second one at aurora`s office day or night, i dont know

Reactions: Logan1377

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
What's the point of even having a bar showing the level or pregnancy when the women can't even get pregnant in the game? It also sounds like the MC can't even have sex with the mom or the younger sister since she's bi? This game seems to be a complete mess not even including the awful dialogue that needs a major overhaul from the start. Plus, the fact it seems like quite a few of the women don't have any type of sexual relationship with the MC at all. To be honest this game should either be completely overhauled from the beginning or abandoned at this point.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
the first one i triggered at night in may`s restaurant if i remember correctly. the second one at aurora`s office day or night, i dont know
OK thank you. The most recent scene I was able to unlock was sex at the restaurant. I'll try back there again. Nothing seems to happen with Aurora yet no matter what time of day I go, so I might need to unlock something else first. The game is often mysterious that way.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
is the overgrowth obtion not working? everytime i look at it it just says a nr of turn left
screenshot0001.png

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
On a new day go to Akari's office you should have an event where you talk with her. If any other event triggered that day first go to a new day.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes