PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
What I don't understand is why the MC's Aunt gets to have "fun" with his Mom before the MC does. Is the dev just going to cockblock him for the entirety of the game? I don't know how often updates come out or how often storylines get updated with content, but it seems they are slower than a glacier. I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait more than a year before the MC can actually fuck his mom after reading comments on here.

Right now it doesn't really feel like a harem game with only 4 or 5 of the women having sex/relationship with the MC.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
What's the point of even having a bar showing the level or pregnancy when the women can't even get pregnant in the game? It also sounds like the MC can't even have sex with the mom or the younger sister since she's bi? This game seems to be a complete mess not even including the awful dialogue that needs a major overhaul from the start. Plus, the fact it seems like quite a few of the women don't have any type of sexual relationship with the MC at all. To be honest this game should either be completely overhauled from the beginning or abandoned at this point.
Or maybe.... hear me out here.... wait till the stuff thats obviously going to get added later to get added. Crazy that a game in development doesn't have everything that's planned yet. And the MC already had sex with the younger sister, don't know what you're on about

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Or maybe.... hear me out here.... wait till the stuff thats obviously going to get added later to get added. Crazy that a game in development doesn't have everything that's planned yet.
I haven't really followed this game to be honest, so I don't know what kind of release schedule there is for current or planned content. I can understand if a dev wants to build up a relationship storyline with certain women in the game, but after a certain amount of teasing it can get annoying.

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
I haven't really followed this game to be honest, so I don't know what kind of release schedule there is for current or planned content. I can understand if a dev wants to build up a relationship storyline with certain women in the game, but after a certain amount of teasing it can get annoying.
the updates take the usual amount of time that other devs take these days and the content per update is... a lot.
Sophia only got some real content on update 1.2 so her route is delevoping kinda fast.

Reactions: mams3425

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
the updates take the usual amount of time that other devs take these days and the content per update is... a lot.
Sophia only got some real content on update 1.2 so her route is delevoping kinda fast.
I'm just waiting to see her as a cow for the MC to milk. I suppose that probably won't be happening for quite a while. Same goes for May's story with the MC starting a sexual relationship with her. I'm assuming the dev added the Egg Stats for some future update way down the road. Considering that Bianca is the only one that can get pregnant and only one time. Not sure why the other women show that stat since no one else can get pregnant at this time. Kind of seems like a bit of a waste of time for the coding right now to even show those for everyone else. As for the update schedule, I've seen some games coming out with monthly updates with anywhere from 250 renders up to 800 depending on the dev. Some devs don't put an update out for 6 to 8 months. One game which I won't name on here has been getting reworked for over 2 years now.

I don't even really know where the newest update stops since I've never played the game. I got the one notice, but new events kept popping up after that. I got to the event where the MC's cum is tasted to see if it tastes like pineapple. May can't even get a relationship started with her yet either.

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
I'm just waiting to see her as a cow for the MC to milk. I suppose that probably won't be happening for quite a while. Same goes for May's story with the MC starting a sexual relationship with her. I'm assuming the dev added the Egg Stats for some future update way down the road. Considering that Bianca is the only one that can get pregnant and only one time. Not sure why the other women show that stat since no one else can get pregnant at this time. Kind of seems like a bit of a waste of time for the coding right now to even show those for everyone else. As for the update schedule, I've seen some games coming out with monthly updates with anywhere from 250 renders up to 800 depending on the dev. Some devs don't put an update out for 6 to 8 months. One game which I won't name on here has been getting reworked for over 2 years now.

I don't even really know where the newest update stops since I've never played the game. I got the one notice, but new events kept popping up after that. I got to the event where the MC's cum is tasted to see if it tastes like pineapple. May can't even get a relationship started with her yet either.
that is the end of update 1.2 after that first notice you will have another one for update 1.3

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so in the first time sex with Marian and the sister threesome is it actually possible to get them pregnant? im assuming no since the stats screen says they cant get pregnant yet

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
so in the first time sex with Marian and the sister threesome is it actually possible to get them pregnant? im assuming no since the stats screen says they cant get pregnant yet
My thought is that you can't because pregnancy hasn't been added into the game yet. However, after it is, if you restart and play through then, it might be possible.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Has anyone figured out milking yet?
screenshot0001.jpg
I thought the stats listed were the maximum at the top and the daily gains on the bottom.
So with Bianca it would be 3 days total to get the most milk out of her at a time. Marian is 8lt max, with 2lt gain and Aurora is 10lt max with 2lt gain. For some reason milking Bianca on a Friday and then trying to milk her again on a Monday resulted in her having no milk on Monday. Is there some hidden internal cooldown for tiddies to recharge? I am trying to make some cheese, so I can maybe start turning a profit, because atm this game is a poverty simulator.

Seriously, how the fuck are you supposed to manage to save 2k at a time for a car when you get taxed 50% and the fastest crop you can get out is radishes, but they make fuck all for money. If you do cabbages, which seem to have the best return for time investment, at least on paper it's still a kick in the dick every week, when you have to pay 200+ 20% to the cows. Is your only hope to just have a bunch of random crops and hope it comes up on the bulletin board and maybe, if you're lucky, you can make a little money?

Am I missing some hidden quest to improve the quality of my veggies? Everything is D quality, I have 5% renown, which seems to be the cap, unless there is some magical hidden quest for that too. Did the dev just forget the gameplay mechanics in order to get some more scenes, that are gated by... gameplay mechanics?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Has anyone figured out milking yet?
View attachment 3594128
I thought the stats listed were the maximum at the top and the daily gains on the bottom.
So with Bianca it would be 3 days total to get the most milk out of her at a time. Marian is 8lt max, with 2lt gain and Aurora is 10lt max with 2lt gain. For some reason milking Bianca on a Friday and then trying to milk her again on a Monday resulted in her having no milk on Monday. Is there some hidden internal cooldown for tiddies to recharge? I am trying to make some cheese, so I can maybe start turning a profit, because atm this game is a poverty simulator.

Seriously, how the fuck are you supposed to manage to save 2k at a time for a car when you get taxed 50% and the fastest crop you can get out is radishes, but they make fuck all for money. If you do cabbages, which seem to have the best return for time investment, at least on paper it's still a kick in the dick every week, when you have to pay 200+ 20% to the cows. Is your only hope to just have a bunch of random crops and hope it comes up on the bulletin board and maybe, if you're lucky, you can make a little money?

Am I missing some hidden quest to improve the quality of my veggies? Everything is D quality, I have 5% renown, which seems to be the cap, unless there is some magical hidden quest for that too. Did the dev just forget the gameplay mechanics in order to get some more scenes, that are gated by... gameplay mechanics?
No matter how often I milk them, the containers never have any in them at all. I'm at the quest where I need to bring it to the one lady for cheese, and I have zero. No idea.

beris96

Jan 12, 2022
So with Bianca it would be 3 days total to get the most milk out of her at a time.
it's not one lt a day, but 1 lt per 1 energy used in one day. Bianka will be full after you use 3 energy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Adoringfan

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
No matter how often I milk them, the containers never have any in them at all. I'm at the quest where I need to bring it to the one lady for cheese, and I have zero. No idea.
the milk sells automatic the next day, you have to deliver the milk right after you milked then to the hotel kitchen at the cheese machine

but yeah the game is grindy af , its mostly a pain and just time consuming for no reason.

Reactions: Logan1377
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes