Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
why the fuck does it take so long to make an update for a HTML game???
Text games were the first. Not an accident. This is pure arhotech. Old. Older than your ridiculous so-called civilization. We who sleep and see you in our dreams gave this to you. Its ways and true purpose are beyond the comprehension of your feeble monkey brains. If we reveal its secrets to you, pathetic human, you will go mad and burn without a trace in the rays of your insignificant star before we even end...

DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS WHOSE ANSWERS YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND​

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
The game has once again been leaked so here I am sharing it for internet points.

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
The game has once again been leaked so here I am sharing it for internet points.

That is only part of the update the complete uodate will come out on 31. So we will have to keep waiting.

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
I remember that there was a version of the game that had Cheat enabled, does someone here remember wich version it was?

@Lonely Wolf

Mar 19, 2024
That is only part of the update the complete uodate will come out on 31. So we will have to keep waiting.
Sorry in advance to thwart your words Lux37, cause NO that won't happening for the 31st March (the exact date is not yet know)... [^:censored:^]

Last edited:

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
I remember that there was a version of the game that had Cheat enabled, does someone here remember wich version it was?
I don't know if that exists, but I have a save that lets you start with all the stats maxed. I don't know if this is is still working though.

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Well, shit happened, or rather the old shit didn't end. And right now it looks like it's not even intended to end. My situation here is such that it is good if I work a couple of hours a day (which is sooo much not enough). So definitely not the second half of April. Now it will be lucky if I can get it done by the end of the month.

If anything, my Patreon already has a public version 1.69, which is slightly extended, relative to this patron version that the black flag gentlemen brought here. I won't post it myself neither here nor anywhere else but my Patreon. Just because the full update will be numbered as 1.7 and that one I'll post everywhere I did it before. It would be nice to know when exactly that will happen, but I really don't know right now and afraid to make any promises... But it is what it is, so to speak.

Anika 88

Dec 15, 2023
Here are some questions and observations that have arisen throughout history:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. The ambiguity regarding Lolanta and Cardonis' characters is intriguing. Although Cardonis is not perfect, Lolanta is jealous of Selene, which raises doubts about his true intentions towards her.

3. It remains to be seen whether Lolanta has plans to form a family with Meralion. Would she be jealous if Selene got involved with him or if something happened between them?

4. The man who stares at Selene in the new update arouses curiosity. What are his intentions and how does he fit into the overall plot?

5. Who does Selene kiss in that scene where she gets drunk?

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Here are some questions and observations that have arisen throughout history:

1. The reason why Cardonis is unable to maintain serious relationships is due to his mother's abandonment.

2. The ambiguity regarding Lolanta and Cardonis' characters is intriguing. Although Cardonis is not perfect, Lolanta is jealous of Selene, which raises questions about his true intentions towards her.

3. The question remains whether Lolanta has plans to form a family with Meralion. Would she be jealous if Selene got involved with him or if something happened between them?

4. The man who stares at Selene in the new update arouses curiosity. What are his intentions and how does he fit into the overall plot?

5. Who does Selene kiss in that scene where she gets drunk?
1. Please use the spoilers option for other people who have not played the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. I think the word you're looking for is animosity? Ambiguity is to be unclear and open to interpretation. Their relationship is quite obvious - they don't like each other.

3. Iolanta.

4. He probably just wants to bone her.

5. Maybe you'll never know?

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes