3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
a little problem i have with this game is that normally in the playthrough eventually nothing will happen anymore, even though there's still thing to be discovered. I reached the Hunt Day and i didn't even found the room that need the code

mizuno_j

Feb 15, 2020
a little problem i have with this game is that normally in the playthrough eventually nothing will happen anymore, even though there's still thing to be discovered. I reached the Hunt Day and i didn't even found the room that need the code
wait, the hunt actually happens?

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Is there any way to find the keycode to the door seeing that i forgot the number
If memory serves me right, it's random each playthrough. I do know for sure that, once you find it in a certain playthrough, it will be displayed when you need it.:)

That said, once you go through with that part of the story, it's also the end of that particular thread for now. Do with that as you will, just a little fyi.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There's problems with the new intro content mismatching urls with the media on case sensitive filesystems:

media/environment/intro/emmaPanties1.jpg is emmapanties1.jpg on disk
emmaPanties2.jpg is emmapanties2.jpg on disk
outfit1.png is outfit1.PNG on disk
cock1.png is cock1.PNG on disk

Looks like the S route needs some edits to take into account if you have done the alternate intro for female. There's dialog about Adam that needs fixing because you don't know him on this route. Also there's dialog about having a dick again when you are actually getting one for the first time instead using this sequence.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Choosing the white drink, turning you to a blonde, has broken images for the portrait. Same with the brunette. Specifically the default images for each.

There is a bug with a lot of the videos that are WebM, they need to be renamed in the HTML as mp4. As a result, there are a lot of broken videos.

Also, if you're in Group L, taking a shower returns a black screen, not being able to actually take a shower.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am also certain that this is still being worked on, but part of the immersion is removed when I get passages mentioning that the PC was a dude when having chosen the female start.

Choosing to help Venus by getting gagged: "
Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: GetInventoryObject is not defined<<script>>setup.GagTheGirl("ballgag")<</script>>"

Last edited:

Golga Thar

Nov 21, 2019
Itried 5 browsers to open the goddamn Lock at the mistressdoor but it wont work. left 7right an reset should bling, but i see no movement! Buggy? or what can i do? Version 0.5.6.1 Screenshot_2.jpg 2x right 1xleft and 1xright not a hard combo but i didnt seee it sry i think i am too retarded 4 that ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Purzelkraut

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Hello! I am the creator of this story/game! :) I found out about this site a little while ago and thought to create an account here. So you can contact me here too. Cheers!
If you send a message to the site admin they should be able to give you a developer tag. Love your story so far, its a really fun concept.

Reactions: Purzelkraut
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes