3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Musikx

Sep 27, 2017
The dark room is a mistery yet? Or am I just dumb and can't figure how to pass it? :(

Feb 23, 2020
does anyone know what happened to this game? did the dev just give up or is it just taking a long time for the next update?

M342567

Feb 18, 2019
Console Commands /Cheats:

Its sugardcube twine, plenty of threads here will explain hwo to cheat in details

In chrome press
press ctrl+shift+I
to open the browser console
Type
SugarCube.State.active.variables
press return then click the little grey triangle that has appeared.
This will list out all the variable names and their current values
You can click into the variable value an change it or just type the the whole variable string into the console i.e.:

SugarCube.State.variables.energy=1000 you can set this as high as you want hitting zero triggers the next day, i don't know if certain content is specific to each day
SugarCube.State.variables.SP=50
SugarCube.State.variables.intelligence =100
SugarCube.State.variables.lust=100

If you haven't found the code for the dpad enter this
SugarCube.State.variables.groupDCode=1111

And then enter 1111 as the code

But by doing this you are skipping some of the story so it may break your game
i my case the command you have mentioned results in this
SugarCube.State.active.variables
VM3916:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Does anyone have the fix for this game? Currently, your portrait is an image with a broken link (face_Adriana_portrait) which should be face_Adriana. When you step into the elevator and that dom gags you, the image for the ballgag has a broken link as well. It should be blonde_ballgag/brunette_ballgag/red_ballgag but it's undefined_ballgag, meaning the JS portion of the game has some errors. I haven't found the code sections for these issues.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Most Recent.png
Can we get the abandoned tag removed? I know they haven't updated in quite sometime, but they're still active on the TFGamessite forum for their game.

Reactions: bluewolf194
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes