3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

TheForsakenImmortal

Dec 24, 2021
So on Chrome, I can't click any blue text after getting to the hotel, If I skip the intro. I am stuck with nothing to click, I can click the icons on the left side-bar but that is it, I am at the part where it asks do I want Harder lessons or easier lessons.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
So on Chrome, I can't click any blue text after getting to the hotel, If I skip the intro. I am stuck with nothing to click, I can click the icons on the left side-bar but that is it, I am at the part where it asks do I want Harder lessons or easier lessons.
I had problem with the clicking not working right before the dinner party scene. Just press the tab key until you get to the option you want and hit enter. Think that should help you get around any of the mouse clicking problems.

Reactions: Versthappening

PiffySpodge

Jun 4, 2022
Is the game broken? The whole game is spent getting SP before a certain day but then the day comes and nothing happens.

I've played through several times and nothing happens

Reactions: LarryButz

WantonWhimsy

Mar 25, 2017
It's a problem with the code that formats the HotelNet text. If EzravonLeon's workaround doesn't help you, you can insert a space after the & symbol on line 336 of the html file. Note that this doesn't actually fix the bug, it just allows the browser engine to ignore it.

Purzelkraut I'm not sure if you actually log in here anymore, but the CSS code (especially nested styles) need to be reviewed since W3C introduced some updates earlier this year.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Such a cool concept, reminds me of those old rags games. Shame that all the ones that seem interesting go down this path. Still, i like whats there

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Well, good for you. It's not (yet) abandoned for this site.

Also, I find it puzzling how people seem to ASK for things to be labelled "Abandoned". Do you (generic you, not you specifically) WANT it to be abandoned? If so, you must not like it. And if you do not like it, why look at it to see if there's updates?

As I said, puzzling. It's something not specific to this game, either. Nor to one person. :)

ichistan

Jan 9, 2023
If you search for a devs patreon on kemono, there is a DevDiary on 2023.11.12 with some 0.5.8 sneak peak stuff. Don't rush with abandoned tag...
Development takes some time, especially when you have a life and other stuff to do.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes