ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Josy's great. And Maya, while boring herself, isn't even really that much of a problem. She's a free bonus, you know, like a Happy Meal toy. What isn't so great, is that you can't do the J&M path with DIK affinity. I really hope that there'll be a pure Josy path branching of from the Others path that you can do while being a DIK in the next episodes. DIK choices are (in most cases) just so much more fun.
Having a neutral, Affinity in the first couple of chapter, is perfect fit to the story, and to MC, it's not really worth it to go all in that hard in the first couple of episode, if you aiming for a permanent Dik affinity.

Hell, even at episode 5, Lily will not give free blowjob to a Dik Mc, but she does to a Neutral one, problem is by that point you can't be neutral anymore, or you won't be able to get Dik affinity by the end.

You can't make more than 4 chick choice, in order to get the Dik affinity, and if you dont want to cheat at the mid-terms test, you already have to achieve the Permanent Dik affinity before it, the latest point, is Helping Derek get revenge.

my personal method,. for nearly all of my path, except the Jill one. is. 3 chick choice
Not beating Troy

Not Accepting Quinn offer
Rejecting Jade.

With these when I arrived the to the library to talk with Josy and Maya, I've got 4 Dik / 3 Chick stat, give me a Neutral affinity, but leaning to Dik anyway, because it is 1 decesion more.
and from that point on, All Dik major choices, Helping derek is the last one .

I love to use this method for all my path, I make a save in the library, whether to enter the Josy x Maya relationship or not, that choice in the library is a mini crossroad for the game. opens it up either Josy , or the Others and Sage path . and Sage dont give a fuck about the " break up " so you can play the field with Sage/others until episode 8, and make the final choice there.

And this all lead to a Permanent Dik Affinity MC, who is not forced to cheat at the mid-terms test.

Jill is neutral so she not really matter, the key for her, is the picnic date, and to have neutral Affinity during the moon scene.
I think I had a slightly different method with her, but frankly, my base method would work for her to from the library scene, you just make 2 more chick choice, like go to the Elder home, to help, and ignore the alphas in episode 7.

still think it's stupid to put the majority of the main girls to chick affinity:rolleyes:

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
Having a neutral, Affinity in the first couple of chapter, is perfect fit to the story, and to MC, it's not really worth it to go all in that hard in the first couple of episode, if you aiming for a permanent Dik affinity.

Hell, even at episode 5, Lily will not give free blowjob to a Dik Mc, but she does to a Neutral one, problem is by that point you can't be neutral anymore, or you won't be able to get Dik affinity by the end.

You can't make more than 4 chick choice, in order to get the Dik affinity, and if you dont want to cheat at the mid-terms test, you already have to achieve the Permanent Dik affinity before it, the latest point, is Helping Derek get revenge.

my personal method,. for nearly all of my path, except the Jill one. is. 3 chick choice
Not beating Troy

Not Accepting Quinn offer
Rejecting Jade.

With these when I arrived the to the library to talk with Josy and Maya, I've got 4 Dik / 3 Chick stat, give me a Neutral affinity, but leaning to Dik anyway, because it is 1 decesion more.
and from that point on, All Dik major choices, Helping derek is the last one .

I love to use this method for all my path, I make a save in the library, whether to enter the Josy x Maya relationship or not, that choice in the library is a mini crossroad for the game. opens it up either Josy , or the Others and Sage path . and Sage dont give a fuck about the " break up " so you can play the field with Sage/others until episode 8, and make the final choice there.

And this all lead to a Permanent Dik Affinity MC, who is not forced to cheat at the mid-terms test.

Jill is neutral so she not really matter, the key for her, is the picnic date, and to have neutral Affinity during the moon scene.
I think I had a slightly different method with her, but frankly, my base method would work for her to from the library scene, you just make 2 more chick choice, like go to the Elder home, to help, and ignore the alphas in episode 7.

still think it's stupid to put the majority of the main girls to chick affinity:rolleyes:
Yeah, you can certainly weasel your way around. And the choices you mention are probably the most bearable, though you should be able to switch refusing Quinn for talking to Steve, right? That way you don't lose out on Camila's booty. :p

And I very much agree with your last sentence. Game's called "Being a DIK", not "Being a CHICK", after all. But nothing is perfect, I guess.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, you can certainly weasel your way around. And the choices you mention are probably the most bearable, though you should be able to switch refusing Quinn for talking to Steve, right? That way you don't lose out on Camila's booty. :p

And I very much agree with your last sentence. Game's called "Being a DIK", not "Being a CHICK", after all. But nothing is perfect, I guess.
You can get Camy freely with Mona and with Rio. Frankly feels much more better, to not pay anything to them, and eventually all of Quinn's bitches give themself freely to MC.:cool:

but mostly, I love the build up Rio much better without paying her for sex. (y)

Reactions: armion82 and dvstt

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
You can get Camy freely with Mona and with Rio. Frankly feels much more better, to not pay anything to them, and eventually all of Quinn's bitches give themself freely to MC.:cool:

but mostly, I love the build up Rio much better without paying her for sex. (y)
Hmm, I gotta try that, because Rio is amazing.
But the very first Camy purchase is still funny and pretty fitting for a full on DIK run: paying for an assjob and getting anal. :cool:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
the fact, got free meal from Q restorant is a better feeling, but when i rejected her, i dont got Cammy at preps party and dont got Sarah's gift at darm party on gloryhole with the blonde, and these scenes are hot

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
the fact, got free meal from Q restorant is a better feeling, but when i rejected her, i dont got Cammy at preps party and dont got Sarah's gift at darm party on gloryhole with the blonde, and these scenes are hot
None of it worth the money, :cautious:
I rather spend it, on Jacobs's paintings ;)
BeingADIK 2024-05-02 07-33-01-98.jpg BeingADIK 2024-05-02 07-33-30-38.jpg
I don't know why I can't use this on the MC's wall ?!:
BeingADIK 2024-05-02 07-33-46-60.jpg
Not that is anything wrong with this one either : :love:
BeingADIK 2024-05-02 07-33-59-41.jpg

Jul 29, 2017
None of it worth the money, :cautious:
I rather spend it, on Jacobs's paintings ;)
View attachment 3595103 View attachment 3595105
I don't know why I can't use this on the MC's wall ?!:
View attachment 3595106
Not that is anything wrong with this one either : :love:
View attachment 3595108
Jacob's paintings are such a waste of time, effort and money. Most of them aren't terrible, but they're a step down from the special renders. It's also weird that in-universe, Jacob is painting the MC's girls in such sexy poses. I don't think even a DIK MC would ask for that.

It's also strange that a Nicole painting is in the changing room of the Pink Rose. Did Jacob give her that painting in exchange for a blowjob?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Jacob's paintings are such a waste of time, effort and money. Most of them aren't terrible, but they're a step down from the special renders. It's also weird that in-universe, Jacob is painting the MC's girls in such sexy poses. I don't think even a DIK MC would ask for that.

It's also strange that a Nicole painting is in the changing room of the Pink Rose. Did Jacob give her that painting in exchange for a blowjob?
obviously, I mean him being an artist who simping for a girl and to give her some gift, is out of the question. :LOL:

anyway, since he is not the one who creating these 2d arts, actually the special renders are more of a waste of time:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2017
obviously, I mean him being an artist who simping for a girl and to give her some gift, is out of the question. :LOL:
I mean, I guess this is the same guy who would rather spend an entire party standing in a hallway like a pussy than even run the risk of mildly annoying the Alphas. BUT he's also the type of guy who will ask a brother for permission to bang his ex-girlfriend, get told no, and then basically still go for it. And always be lurking around when Sage is nearby, especially if she's getting naked or getting fucked.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I mean, I guess this is the same guy who would rather spend an entire party standing in a hallway like a pussy than even run the risk of mildly annoying the Alphas. BUT he's also the type of guy who will ask a brother for permission to bang his ex-girlfriend, get told no, and then basically still go for it. And always be lurking around when Sage is nearby, especially if she's getting naked or getting fucked.
Jacob is a cool dude, and you should totally let him to go after Zoey. :cool: (y)

Reactions: Milton749

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tommy is the only DIK who acts like a DIK, the others are ,with various shades of, shameless chicks. It is no accident that MC got along so well with them, except precisely Tommy.

Reactions: soprano31

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
poor Jacob
most of people think he is craven, cz alfa party... but really? there was 8 alfa and 2 dik... Chad or the other muscle brain alone can beat mc and Jacob at same time

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Tommy is the only DIK who acts like a DIK, the others are ,with various shades of, shameless chicks. It is no accident that MC got along so well with them, except precisely Tommy.
Without Tommy and MC all the DIKs are a bunch of man whores or good boys.

Rusty - Man whore who regrets his past actions.also a good boy.
Jacob - Chronic Man whore Wuss.
Leon - Closeted Bi Man whore.
Nick - Beta orbiter.
Jamie - Good boy also probably Bi.
Derek - Good boy.
John Boy - Good boy.

Like or hate that Vinny guy,a frat need attitude.Without Tommy the DIKs would be pushovers in front of the Alphas.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes