iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well, Jill is a piece of shit in a lot of ways and she's really an entitled brat. The Chick MC is no better, obviously. I'm just wondering why you think DPC would be smart enough to write something as good as that. I mean, he's obviously trying very hard to write Jill as a character that you grow to hate as the game progresses, but I don't think there's anything behind that other than him trying to fuck with the players. Of course, I could be wrong and I do hope that I am.
what makes you think this?
This might give a whole new meaning to what Jill tells the MC at Bella's place, when he asks her about what's behind Bella's locked door and she tells him that it's none of his business and that he should give her some privacy. It's almost as if she might be hiding something similar herself. Nonetheless, she clearly knows what's up with Bella's bizarre demeanor and why she is that way. She even goes and tries the door right after that conversation with the MC and her facial expression clearly shows that she knows what's behind that door. The way she denied it before, asking the MC "What locked door?" when he mentions it, as though she wouldn't know what he's talking about is very lame and questionable if you ask me. She honestly seems like she might be trying to deceive him.
beep, error. :LOL: when mc ask what is behind the locked door. Jill say something, there isnt locked door. MC tell,bathroom to right is locked. So Jill or dont know or lied. after MC ask Jill about Balla husbad. Jill goes passiv-aggressiv-protectiv and say this is not good speak about, than mind ur own bus. after while Balla teach pancake cooking, Jill try the locked door and DONT say anything to mc about he has right, that is really locked. there is only... she and mc dont speak about anymore, what is sooo annoying.
so she not tell about the locked door mind own bus. even when they speak, clearly know what is behind, but claims, that is NOT locked. MC is lame and dont grab her hand, take her to the door and show her, that is ducking locked.
Ever wonder why one moment Jill doesn't know what the word "cumming" means and the next she's belittling Tybalt for having a "teeny tiny" little cock? Jill's not a virgin, the woman is a fraud. I suspect playing the piano is something she strongly associates with whatever traumatic experience that happened with Lana and Bella back in the day. That might be why it's highlighted that she can easily do presentations in front of her whole class with no problem whatsoever, yet playing the piano in front of approximately the same kind of crowd proves to be extremely difficult to her. Now, here's where it gets interesting; why did she tell the MC she "doesn't do big audiences" then? Seems a bit strange considering the crowd is of the same size as what we've seen the audience be during the business class' presentations. Not only that, she quite literally says that she's got stage fright if you help her with the recital and also says that it was the reason she would've quit if it wasn't for Tremolo.

View attachment 3589469

Not to mention the rejection scene, where she literally rejects the MC even if he helps her at the recital. What a complete bitch. First, she was pretty much giving clear signals that she likes him, then she rejects him in front of Tybalt and the entire restaurant after he runs through the whole city over to her. This is a manipulative whore if I've ever seen one.

View attachment 3589512
View attachment 3589564
she reject only if you are dik... as Maya and Jojo, so Balla too. Only Sage accept dik MC from main girls
Jojo and Maya (Maya only try but not fit in) duck with the MC even he is dik, but form relationship is need to be NOT dik (i dont understand why, but that no matter)

about she was or wasnt virgin, well... when mc droping little rocks to Jill's window, than we can read what is in Jill's mind, maybe there she say something about, i dont remember, but if she say, than that should be truth, cz why lied to herself in her own mind?

but yes, Jill is sus. why dont speak about the door after tried open up

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
It's funny how Sage is actually a rich girl who doesn't really act like it a lot of the time, whereas Jill thinks she's like that but she's just not. It's painfully obvious how it's all an act. All that cliche bullshit about "It's just an expensive bed. I'd be fine with a cheaper one!" that she keeps spouting when she actually has no idea how it is to live in poor conditions.
That's what makes Sage likable she don't act like a rich bitch not that there anything wrong with being rich

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
AFTER they accept you in ep4, you can be dik, but in that moment when they make the choice you are dik, they say, dont risk
you still wrong, since Bella not reject Dik MC either:p

anyway, the likely reason why you need neutral at least for episode 4, is because Josy is Dik, and Maya is chick :cool:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
you still wrong, since Bella not reject Dik MC either:p
as i remember, you have to speak with Bella when Troy bump you in cafeteria. if you cant manage there, that Bella likes you, she will think, you search the trouble. if she likes you, than say, only unlucky are you (and if you act like a dik, than she wont like you, but yes, there are points and not about major choices)
even for me, if you a real dik than she wont like you

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
what makes you think this?
She acts like everybody owes her something because she's so nice to them. Not kind, but nice. In her mind those two words mean the same thing. For example, she arranged a date with the MC on the day that the MC promised to take care of Sage. She did not call him beforehand or anything like that, yet essentially ends everything with the MC if he happens to tell her that he already made plans for the day and that includes taking care of Sage who's sick. Don't even get me started on her dates with Tybalt. She seems to believe she's doing the MC a favor with that, because she thinks it's best for him. It's just her naivety.
beep, error. :LOL: when mc ask what is behind the locked door. Jill say something, there isnt locked door. MC tell,bathroom to right is locked. So Jill or dont know or lied. after MC ask Jill about Balla husbad. Jill goes passiv-aggressiv-protectiv and say this is not good speak about, than mind ur own bus. after while Balla teach pancake cooking, Jill try the locked door and DONT say anything to mc about he has right, that is really locked. there is only... she and mc dont speak about anymore, what is sooo annoying.
so she not tell about the locked door mind own bus. even when they speak, clearly know what is behind, but claims, that is NOT locked. MC is lame and dont grab her hand, take her to the door and show her, that is ducking locked.
She implies the same thing as "mind your own business" with what she says. Essentially she just tells him to give Bella privacy and that it's not her place to tell the MC anything about what's been going on with Bella. But yeah, you're right, she most likely knows what's behind the door in that room and what she didn't know was that the door was locked.
she reject only if you are dik... as Maya and Jojo, so Balla too. Only Sage accept dik MC from main girls
Jojo and Maya (Maya only try but not fit in) duck with the MC even he is dik, but form relationship is need to be NOT dik (i dont understand why, but that no matter)
Sure, she does reject you if you're a DIK, but it's still a bitchy way of rejecting someone when he helps her with the recital and everything, runs over to her to that restaurant after which she tries to embarrass the MC in front of all those people as well as Tybalt only because he's a DIK.
about she was or wasnt virgin, well... when mc droping little rocks to Jill's window, than we can read what is in Jill's mind, maybe there she say something about, i dont remember, but if she say, than that should be truth, cz why lied to herself in her own mind?

but yes, Jill is sus. why dont speak about the door after tried open up
Well, if you read what ChipLecsap has written on here, Jill might as well be crazy. Her internal dialogue doesn't necessarily prove that she's a virgin though. From what I remember, she talks about "being this way" and not explicitly about being a virgin. I always wondered why it was so hard for her to say that she's indeed a virgin and not just talk around the point she's trying to make.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
as i remember, you have to speak with Bella when Troy bump you in cafeteria. if you cant manage there, that Bella likes you, she will think, you search the trouble. if she likes you, than say, only unlucky are you (and if you act like a dik, than she wont like you, but yes, there are points and not about major choices)
even for me, if you a real dik than she wont like you
Just take the L dude, it's not hard and there is nothing wrong with it :ROFLMAO:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She acts like everybody owes her something because she's so nice to them. Not kind, but nice. In her mind those two words mean the same thing. For example, she arranged a date with the MC on the day that the MC promised to take care of Sage. She did not call him beforehand or anything like that, yet essentially ends everything with the MC if he happens to tell her that he already made plans for the day and that includes taking care of Sage who's sick. Don't even get me started on her dates with Tybalt. She seems to believe she's doing the MC a favor with that, because she thinks it's best for him. It's just her naivety.

She implies the same thing as "mind your own business" with what she says. Essentially she just tells him to give Bella privacy and that it's not her place to tell the MC anything about what's been going on with Bella. But yeah, you're right, she most likely knows what's behind the door in that room and what she didn't know was that the door was locked.

Sure, she does reject you if you're a DIK, but it's still a bitchy way of rejecting someone when he helps her with the recital and everything, runs over to her to that restaurant after which she tries to embarrass the MC in front of all those people as well as Tybalt only because he's a DIK.

Well, if you read what ChipLecsap has written on here, Jill might as well be crazy. Her internal dialogue doesn't necessarily prove that she's a virgin though. From what I remember, she talks about "being this way" and not explicitly about being a virgin. I always wondered why it was so hard for her to say that she's indeed a virgin and not just talk around the point she's trying to make.
-if you dont go to the piknik = end Jill path. like, you have to drop out everything if she think something, true bitch move in my opinion
-for me not seens mind your own business is the answer both door and husband, but i think she is not clear about this...
-accepting someone just cz helped me... well mc help to Maya try steal the contract, mc help with fence paint, with libary work, with give water to plant for Bella, but she still dont duck with mc.
for me this rejecting cz dik aff is stupid, but this is in the game's mechanic. the mechanic of the game is not = the story of the game. so i dont blame Maya and Jojo, Jill, Bella, about rejecting. i give all the respect, they can be with a chick guy if want.
-Jill can be crazy like Bella, yes.

she is not worse than one of cheater main girl or one of girl from Q's restaurant

Reactions: alanvarghese

Reckless_Arrogant

Oct 7, 2017
I have a Steam Deck and both seasons on Steam. What the hell should I download to continue from where I stopped? Interlude? Ep 09 to Ep 10? Man this is hard Man! Neo marxists making it harder and harder

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
wondering if anyone can answer this for me.
I played through first two chapters some time ago, found the game to be quite fun. however, I was never really interested in a relationship with any of the five main girls. Just kinda played it as the party guy, hooking up with whoever.
I kinda have some time on my hands, and was considering playing it again. My question is; from chapter 3 does the game focus more on dedicated relationship with main girls, or is it still a good game if you just looking to have fun and hook up with all the girls (I enjoy the party scenes, even the free roam events. but not so interested in the deep personal drama).
Cheers all.

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
I played through first two chapters some time ago, found the game to be quite fun. however, I was never really interested in a relationship with any of the five main girls. Just kinda played it as the party guy, hooking up with whoever.
I kinda have some time on my hands, and was considering playing it again. My question is; from chapter 3 does the game focus more on dedicated relationship with main girls, or is it still a good game if you just looking to have fun and hook up with all the girls (I enjoy the party scenes, even the free roam events. but not so interested in the deep personal drama).
Cheers all.
You can definitely go for the party guy style. There even is a dedicated "Others" route, where you don't commit to any main girl, so go for it!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Cheers all.
You'll still get dragged into the drama but the "others" route still has a lot of content, in the two episodes of the third chapter so far there's been scenes with Quinn, Cam, Mel, Sarah, Nicole, Jade, Cathy, Heather (BJ only), Lily, Madame Rose (unfortunately) and Tiffani (giving her oral only). There may be more that I've forgotten.

Reactions: Jazzgeoff

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the others route also can set up getting back together with Zoey potentially. kinda thought on that route at the end of the halloween party that Zoey would stay the night but she didn't. to me a missed opportunity since he ends up in bed with the vixens after the party but they are too drunk and sleepy to give him the orgy he was hoping for..and i was hoping for....:devilish:

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Ironically, both in episode 9 and 10 the Others's route where the best
when you say the others route, do I have to do anything specific to be on that route or is it self evident? It's been a while since I played the first time, but I think I sort of stayed on the sage route to be closer to the sorority.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes