Collection Video Zurger3D [2022-06-11] [Zurger]

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
You and me both. I remember when his content was free and on PH back in the day, but he had decided to go the route like many others and monetize his works, that was maybe early 2017/2018. Like many we don't have the option to support most of our favorite artists so when there content is shared through fans like this its refreshing to say the least but this is sad to see an artist that is stagnant like this. Like you mentioned same art style and scenes 100% agree.
Exactly, and it's a damn shame. He makes some quality stuff, the fluidity of the movements are oversized propotions and what a lot of us are looking for when looking for 3d stuff, but like you said he stagnated at the same level and style for years now and it's unfortunate. He could make himself well known if he decides to make longer animations with some divercity added to it (dialogues, voices and something else beside doggy).

ENSFW

May 26, 2018
This is the first time a torrent from CuirCuir is not working for me. I use a seedbox and on ruTorrent the torrent gets added but stays on "stopped" and Deluge doesn't even add it.
I have this issue with a few of Cuir's torrents. This one, CHIKI Piko, Dr. Pineapple, and Dragk :(

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I have this issue with a few of Cuir's torrents. This one, CHIKI Piko, Dr. Pineapple, and Dragk :(
Which client and which version are you using? If you're on TransmissionBT 3.00, a bug has been found and corrected but only in the dev branch and hasn't hit the release branch, so won't work.

You can try with the magnet hash instead: af1334c81ceed89b6c15291b24abca33a9a59cf2

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Wow,almost forgot about this artist,thank you for this,now if someone manages to post Magichat's stuff here ,my pervert life would be complete.

Reactions: Charlie do surf