Collection Video Zurger3D [2022-06-11] [Zurger]

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
1.gif
Overview:
Zurger3D is a 3D artist who makes short animations of mostly original characters but sometime also from video games / comics (Overwatch, DC, Marvel etc).
He focus mainly on fucking the biology and making humongous asses, boobs and tongues with an extreme jiggling physique.​

Updated: 2022-06-11
Artist: Zurger3D -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080 for old video, 2k for new.
Files: 199 Videos
Length: 5h32m4s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Full Collection (2022-06-11):
Torrent (right click > save)

Animations:
Tutorials:
Other:
2.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
Finally someone bought zurger to the scene, wish the was a mega download because torrent is taking forever but still THANK YOU

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
the 2021 works have weird numbering
example: P0119 -> P0220
does it means that some animations are missing or its just weird numbering?

faplord3000

Dec 16, 2017
This is the first time a torrent from CuirCuir is not working for me. I use a seedbox and on ruTorrent the torrent gets added but stays on "stopped" and Deluge doesn't even add it.

Reactions: Attal and Gamgin

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: internet cookies for whoever able to patch everything into HS and upload it instead of us with our half brain cells trying to do it ourselves

AmbitiousAce

Jun 14, 2022
Huh? Would've thought Zurger would have had some full length projects all this time? I mean the way he be gatekeeping his work, you'd think they'd be somth special. Slightly disappointed, but glad I wasn't among those that pull the plug and paid for seeing these slightly below avg. works. Thanks for the torrent OP you're doing gods work!

Reactions: DamnDood and TDP

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Huh? Would've thought Zurger would have had some full length projects all this time? I mean the way he be gatekeeping his work, you'd think they'd be somth special. Slightly disappointed, but glad I wasn't among those that pull the plug and paid for seeing these slightly below avg. works. Thanks for the torrent OP you're doing gods work!
I was seriously thinking about paying for his patreon a week before this thread got created, but that shit was too damn expensive for me. And now that i just saw all his work, i'm so glad i didn't pay for it, the vast majority of his stuff looks the exact same, he keeps re-using the same models, only changes their hairstyle, color and some other features but all his videos look the same, and it's always just three themes : doggy, blowjob, titjob.
Thought he would have created some long animations, with dialogues, voices etc but no, nothing of that sort, kind of dissapointed but glad also i didn't end up paying.

AmbitiousAce

Jun 14, 2022
I was seriously thinking about paying for his patreon a week before this thread got created, but that shit was too damn expensive for me. And now that i just saw all his work, i'm so glad i didn't pay for it, the vast majority of his stuff looks the exact same, he keeps re-using the same models, only changes their hairstyle, color and some other features but all his videos look the same, and it's always just three themes : doggy, blowjob, titjob.
Thought he would have created some long animations, with dialogues, voices etc but no, nothing of that sort, kind of dissapointed but glad also i didn't end up paying.
You and me both. I remember when his content was free and on PH back in the day, but he had decided to go the route like many others and monetize his works, that was maybe early 2017/2018. Like many we don't have the option to support most of our favorite artists so when there content is shared through fans like this its refreshing to say the least but this is sad to see an artist that is stagnant like this. Like you mentioned same art style and scenes 100% agree.

Reactions: nandaja