Collection Video Zurger3D [2022-06-11] [Zurger]

Charlie do surf

Mar 9, 2021
Also I regret to inform you all but Zurger won’t be uploading any more content to their Patreon. They didn’t say the reason why but they did tell what will they be doing after their final upload. 62C3DA69-E4BE-459A-B989-D8A4414E920A.jpeg

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
Hi, I've been collecting his stuff for awhile now in a mega and it's almost complete, I will need help to finish it off with his lastest Dropbox password so please dm me if you have it
do you have all his tutorials that have not been uploaded here?

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
it has been 2 days and the files are still download :( any other ways to download those files instead of utorrent?

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Alright, whoever can find the Faye New Year's Party Part 3 (the one with POV and her talking) I will PAY FOR IT.

$50 PayPal transfer only.
(I'm serious, I was a fool to delete the vid)

Must be the full video.
NOT the teaser. (I have that already, so I'll know if it's the real full thing)

Reply to this reply and if you got it then we deal. (Or however you DM on this)

Thank you.
Not worth the money but whatever, try DM Zurger twitter he maybe send you the vid for that money

King_Mondo

May 25, 2023
Alright, whoever can find the Faye New Year's Party Part 3 (the one with POV and her talking) I will PAY FOR IT.

$50 PayPal transfer only.
(I'm serious, I was a fool to delete the vid)

Must be the full video.
NOT the teaser. (I have that already, so I'll know if it's the real full thing)

Reply to this reply and if you got it then we deal. (Or however you DM on this)

Thank you.
I was going to say you'd be better off just getting his Patreon but then I looked it up and it's gone.
Was going to type something about "bad ideas" and "platforms" but I'll leave that alone.
If you accidentally deleted it recently you could also try data recovery software.

Last edited:

Rudra1hk

Oct 1, 2023
Some files are missing like Hulk vs captain Marvel and torrent is taking forever to dawnload can you update tha links or provide the files

paul1385845

Mar 6, 2018
Hello people, does anyone has (And is willing to share) the rest of the SCENES for HS 1studio neo that are not here for download please?