Nov 26, 2018
Note: Since Flash is not supported in browsers anymore, you'll need to visit here to read any SWF files: Authors should include this file in their downloads, to make things easier. but, go here...

Reactions: Kavick Vu

unkown231

Sep 24, 2018
anyone know how to disable room dirtiness as currently its better to delete the room making the mechanic completely useless i would rather pay 500 then 2000+

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
anyone know how to disable room dirtiness as currently its better to delete the room making the mechanic completely useless i would rather pay 500 then 2000+
Put a maid (human slave) in the far right room (janitor closet).

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
Hello, for the checklist, Complete personal quest strike throught or not? because i have unlock the Comics in amanda room, is the final personal quest or not?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So, can anyone upload v4.1 with the cheats enabled?

(The current link doesn't have the cheat input area iirc...)

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Hey there people!

Just a heads up about cleaning rooms:
I have no idea what I thought when making cleaning that expensive. Was it something for late-game? Or did I add an extra number by accident? Or did I just need it to test something and forgot to make it for free afterwards?
I have no idea and I really wish I could change that.

Anyway, for cleaning rooms for free use a human slave and put her into the broom closet on the far right of the brothel; the floor that you wish to get cleaned. Once a room reaches a certain threshold the slave will walk there and clean.

Alternatively, but more more cheesy, is to just reboot the game, since dirt doesn't get saved. Keep in mind that you will loose the quests on the questboard outside of the brothel though.

Thank you for playing my first, little project there :)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im a little sad that the game is finished, I always liked seeing new girls and animals to add to my brothel

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: random Crow

JonJones1979

Jul 11, 2018
So, i do see the cheats, i have the version that allows cheats but when i go and insert them in the top right corner where it says patreon, then it says press enter, but i did just that and it does not work. Any help pls? Thx in advance.

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
So, i do see the cheats, i have the version that allows cheats but when i go and insert them in the top right corner where it says patreon, then it says press enter, but i did just that and it does not work. Any help pls? Thx in advance.
cheatz.png
It looks like this, right?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes