darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Thank you, the thing is windows don't let me see whats inside the rar. For swf play i use Swiff player
You can temporarily disable the antivirus so you can download the file and extract it (if you're sure of what you're doing) :)

Reactions: Slapit

Slapit

Apr 7, 2018
You can temporarily disable the antivirus so you can download the file and extract it (if you're sure of what you're doing) :)

Hello, I already have it working, yes, I removed it from the list of the protection history, and entering the properties of the file, it allowed me to activate the unlock file box, and it allowed me to open the rar file and extract the swf.

Thank you

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It gave the same alert to me. The game is an swf so I'd say it is safe to open. If you really want to be sure, don't use the swf opener found inside the rar and download the flash projector from Adobe's website by yourself
I don't claim to be a .swf expert, but flash projects which are bundled as a .swf are not capable of being a virus alone. The only method I know of through flash is by hyperlinking an onclick action to a web page which is malicious. This also opens the door to network connections simply by opening the flash file, strict firewall settings can help prevent this. Still, there are people out there who are much smarter than myself, and there may indeed be a way to disguise malware with a .swf extension, but I've never heard of one. I have heard of PNG images containing malware, but that's really deep stuff for another thread.

A flash project with an .exe file extension however, could use a fake icon and be completely malicious, always scan .exe files if you're not sure about the source.

fadhilkz

Jan 29, 2019
bro, I want to ask if I want to use the location code where in the options there is no code that knows, please help?

tag50

Dec 11, 2017
As I know cheats work only in patreon version (5 or 10$ reward).

Last edited:

Deleted member 507759

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2018
This might sound like a stupid question, but how do I load a save game? When I enter the game the only options that I see are delete data and start game, and after clicking start game it asks me if I want to start with the tutorial.

Reactions: Pablo3scobar

DS2000

May 5, 2018
here is an easy one time for cheat start the game with the zum Damenhaus v.4.1 then Close it now open the zum Damenhaus v.3.5 999k mod and go to Options and hit the patreon now reopen zum Damenhaus v.4.1 you will still have the cash and flasks make sure the zum Damenhaus v.4.1.exe and zum Damenhaus v.3.5 999k are in the same folder

Reactions: dusty stu

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
As I know cheats work only in patreon version (5 or 10$ reward).
You mean this one?
Also, the list of cheats:

• coins = coinrain
  • reputation = famousbrothel
  • flasks = newinvention
  • infinite tries for amanda hunting = monsterhunt
  • happiness from all girls is full = forcesmile
  • normal daytime = normalworkday
  • increase daytime = hardworkday
  • reduce daytime = easyworkday
  • clean every room = cleanup
  • more ep for girls = smartgirls
  • clients always on 100% tolerance = simplemen
  • full heart bar Madeline: madeinheaven
  • full heart bar cassandra: shewhoentanglesmen

You can enter cheats by going into options (right top corner icon)

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
You mean this one?
Also, the list of cheats:

• coins = coinrain
  • reputation = famousbrothel
  • flasks = newinvention
  • infinite tries for amanda hunting = monsterhunt
  • happiness from all girls is full = forcesmile
  • normal daytime = normalworkday
  • increase daytime = hardworkday
  • reduce daytime = easyworkday
  • clean every room = cleanup
  • more ep for girls = smartgirls
  • clients always on 100% tolerance = simplemen
  • full heart bar Madeline: madeinheaven
  • full heart bar cassandra: shewhoentanglesmen
Mega

You can enter cheats by going into options (right top corner icon)
Thanks Dude.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
This might sound like a stupid question, but how do I load a save game? When I enter the game the only options that I see are delete data and start game, and after clicking start game it asks me if I want to start with the tutorial.
this flash game saves after every day . you just need to start the game normal and it will load you save.

delete save is only if you wish for a new game.

when you game dont save automatic maybe you need an other flash player.

for my flash games i use the "swf file player" . it works fine for me with win 10

p.s.: if you try the swf file player ... ignore the option at the beggining from the programm ... just press play

p.s.2: and the game dont save all slave locations and the request on the board... its a bug in allmost every version.

this mean... you need to send the slaves to her place/room where you want them after every loading. ( they will be in the home slave chambers)
and the request on the board will spawn new after 1 day

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes