Collection Video Zonkpunch Collection [2021-07-30] [Zonkpunch]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
I can't see for myself, but the Patreon appears as if he already abandoned an animation project.

edit: Nope, just an animation for the credits.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Annihilism

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
2023-09-22
A Ink Preview.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2023-10-05
A Colour Preview.jpg
2023-10-07
RUN16.gif

2023-10-10
RUNweb.gif

2023-10-29
B Ink Preview.jpg

2023-11-01
Halloween 2023.png

Last edited:

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
I can't seem to figure that out, how does it work exactly?

Also I saw it's posted now, still curious though since catsudon's page on kemono has some missing comics.
Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for a new post to demonstrate this.
For context, Kemono has a weird habit of adding posts but not showing them on the artist's gallery page. They're there, but somewhat invisible. Here's what I do when I suspect this happens, using ZonkPunch for example.
  1. Go to the and search for any unimported posts. (A Wolf and Hung Sheep: B Colour Animation)
  2. Open inspect element and target the "Join to Unlock" button, then copy its associated URL. /checkout/zonkpunch?rid=3557242&redirect_uri=%2Fposts%2Fwolf-and-hung-b-92494776 The final number is the post ID.
  3. Go to the artist's Kemono page, and append the post ID to the URL. https://kemono.su/patreon/user/143690/post/92494776
Unfortunately, the importers seem to be broken right now.

AlienCockLover

Jun 7, 2022
For context, Kemono has a weird habit of adding posts but not showing them on the artist's gallery page. They're there, but somewhat invisible. Here's what I do when I suspect this happens, using ZonkPunch for example.
  1. Go to the and search for any unimported posts. (A Wolf and Hung Sheep: B Colour Animation)
  2. Open inspect element and target the "Join to Unlock" button, then copy its associated URL. /checkout/zonkpunch?rid=3557242&redirect_uri=%2Fposts%2Fwolf-and-hung-b-92494776 The final number is the post ID.
  3. Go to the artist's Kemono page, and append the post ID to the URL. https://kemono.su/patreon/user/143690/post/92494776
Seems it was just broken then, thank you for taking the time to answer though.

Reactions: Metamaterial

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
to bad your method not work with another artist, i try copy URL but its give me only long text, i don't understand what do wrong.

Reactions: bonsaii

Dsmooth

Nov 10, 2023
to bad your method not work with another artist, i try copy URL but its give me only long text, i don't understand what do wrong.
Ah, that explains why some stuff is updated, but no new posts are shown
Ah, that explains why my favorites would be updated but no new posts were shown.

AlienCockLover

Jun 7, 2022
i don't how open it:D. i only can copy URL image.
Maybe try on a phone? Afaik you just have to hit "copy link adress" after holding the unlock post button, unless it's not on Patreon but it might still be similar.

Also seems the importer still doesn't work properly, posts either pop up instantly or take a few days, the link method doesn't do anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dragonsix6969

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Maybe try on a phone? Afaik you just have to hit "copy link adress" after holding the unlock post button, unless it's not on Patreon but it might still be similar.

Also seems the importer still doesn't work properly, posts either pop up instantly or take a few days, the link method doesn't do anything.
The site stopped adding posts altogether, is it broken?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote