Collection Video Zonkpunch Collection [2021-07-30] [Zonkpunch]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
FA_Banner.jpg

Overview:
Furry Animations by Zonkpunch. This artist makes some very good furry animations, the collection also includes other miscs, artworks, and sound libraries (sounds that the artist used for the animation, like cum sounds, etc..), this also includes the patreon exclusive content like 4K videos (use Media Player Classic to play 4K videos), and others.​

Last Update: 2021-07-30
Developer: Zonkpunch
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2023-03-23)
Old Collection (Until 2017):
Animations from 2017-2021: - - -

zootopia.jpg undertale.jpg renamon.jpg space breeder.jpg charizard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What date is this updated to? I'll add it to the title and OP so it's understood. I put in comics section because it's got some animations mixed with pinups, extras, etc.
If another mod thinks it's more into anims then I do, go ahead and move it.

Reactions: katy_letv

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
What date is this updated to? I'll add it to the title and OP so it's understood. I put in comics section because it's got some animations mixed with pinups, extras, etc.
If another mod thinks it's more into anims then I do, go ahead and move it.
Majority of the content are animations, both playable as a video and flash interactive.

The artworks are mostly commissions, doodles, and other miscs that weren't finished.

Zonk's last animation is the Braixen x Charizard released in December 16, 2017. Zonk has went permanent hiatus for a reason so i doubt he'll come back the next year.

Fed

May 14, 2017
How do you view the psd files? I'm assuming those are just high res versions of the pictures right?

Edit: Also are the other random files involved just so you can see how he made it?

Double edit: I'm just trying to figure out what to fap to rather than random files :p.

Triple edit: Welp, I just saw that pic in the first folder which explains stuff.

Last edited:

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
How do you view the psd files? I'm assuming those are just high res versions of the pictures right?

Edit: Also are the other random files involved just so you can see how he made it?

Double edit: I'm just trying to figure out what to fap to rather than random files :p.

Triple edit: Welp, I just saw that pic in the first folder which explains stuff.
PSD files are for those who are curious on how Zonkpunch made this and that, it's really optional to view, not only there are PSD files, there are also flash files for adobe flash creator.

You can open PSD files using Photoshop or SAI.

Reactions: Fed

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone have a torrent of this?
No torrent yet, i'm thinking of making torrents for my releases but i don't have enough money to pay for Seedbox, and i don't know what's the best trackers to use for the torrent.

AverageJoe02

Nov 1, 2017
They have a new animation in the works too, sharing here:

This is a recently released animation:
That recently released one is too gay for me to look at, but the sound is so good I can get off to that alone~
So squishy~

Reactions: rikohensin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote