2D Zombikini Project

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry it's not working out. I'd just put it on the back burner till you're in a better situation.

The game idea will be a hard sell, as there is only so much you can do with some art and no artist. Good luck though. I hope things get better for you.
I know… not only idea is to sell… the name, concept, all my artworks on it, everything… i can even continue drawing for it… all in one pack :D if you have any way to share this information, it would be great :3

Reactions: BitBangingBro

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
great artwork, sad to hear about your situation, maybe you could do some commissions for people? I know of a discord you can try n find clients. as an artist I hate to so another skilled artist suffer so I may be able to send a small tip as I don't have much money either

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
great artwork, sad to hear about your situation, maybe you could do some commissions for people? I know of a discord you can try n find clients. as an artist I hate to so another skilled artist suffer so I may be able to send a small tip as I don't have much money either
That’s a good idea… can you send me the link ? Tha ks in adavance and for this reply

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
Shame, I really like the gritty dirty look of your art style & unique bug-eyed characters - kind of reminds me of Tank Girl for some reason; probably to do with the grungey look & feel of your characters & overall art style.

Have you tried asking for help in the recruitment section to find programmers & whatever else you might need? It sounds like you have plenty of artwork already & I'm assuming you have some plot or basic ideas for a story drafted up? You could probably find people willing to help you out with developing a prototype for your game to try & get more patrons. It sounds like you are in the same boat as me as you will need to find people willing to work for free or very little until you can hopefully attract some fans to your patreon/subscribe.star, etc.

Also, have you considered, to get the ball rolling, doing some small manga strips/webcomics or scrolling manga/webcomics based on your characters? - scrolling manga is single-panel manga/comic meant for vertical scrolling on a phone/tablet/browser, so it's much simpler than multi-panel pages. Also, they don't need to be in full color, & could be mostly line-art or line-art with limited monochrome or greyscale shading. Anyway, good luck with the project.

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
ok, guys,
as promised, things are moving on… and we’re working on a little apetizer right now….

25D272DD-108F-49A8-94FB-7B09652D1EF3.jpeg

Soon you will be able to « play » with the first lady, Diti ;)
She’ll be waiting for you…
So please please please, spread the news, and add the game to your wishlist :

It will help a lot !!!
And don’t hesitate to support on

Any help, even the smallest, is trully apreciated

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakaiD

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
Soon, you’ll be able to come play with me

792BB191-A598-47CB-9F95-79CEF8053E53.gif

just a little quick tease ;)
and remember, all support is appreciated ;) lot of you already add the game to their wishlist, and thanks a lot for that…

And you will have link to the game for every lvl of suscribe on patreon too

Reactions: Voidstaff

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
That’s a good idea… can you send me the link ? Tha ks in adavance and for this reply

right so my dumbass only noticed this now:

actually good to see you're managing to kick it of the ground, I wish you all luck to it

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
00BA2655-CB60-4087-A016-206543AEDC41.jpeg
Okie guys :)
now I’m really proud to announce : first zombikini game is out now !!!!
so go go go !!!

go get now and tell me what you think ;)

67DE1DA4-44E4-4C17-9506-9FB05E1E1282.gif
Better than Barbie girl

EA4A8704-1A80-4AA6-824B-B92FAEAA4D7E.jpeg F8A01B2D-F8B7-4E25-87C4-CF5386D949AB.jpeg
funniest to play with !!!

A7C8ED63-C96E-4102-B711-DEB70DAC7141.jpeg
i mean trully funniest ;)

00BA2655-CB60-4087-A016-206543AEDC41.jpeg

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
It is a pinball thing game? Woah.. I mean I expected something really different when you show us first pics.. Something like good rpg game (or unity or unreal or renpy) with this nice renders.. But pinball. I'm probably not gonna play this because of price. But fingers crossed and good luck with the game! :lepew:

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
It is a pinball thing game? Woah.. I mean I expected something really different when you show us first pics.. Something like good rpg game (or unity or unreal or renpy) with this nice renders.. But pinball. I'm probably not gonna play this because of price. But fingers crossed and good luck with the game! :lepew:
Well, as i explained, pinballZ is a first step… and no, it’s not only a pinball game, pinball is just the way to buy stuff for better sexplay… but i suppose you already got your opinion :) and yeah if you think the game is expensive, especially to support erotic art and independant dev, i can nothing for you indeed… lucky us there are less cheap guys

-IX-

Jun 14, 2018
It seems that steam link is dead.
The art looks brilliant so the whole game looks promising.

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
It seems that steam link is dead.
The art looks brilliant so the whole game looks promising.
Hmm the link seem to work, lept me know if you got problem, and send me screen here
Be sure to be logged into steam to view adult games there.

Last edited:

JakaiD

Dec 26, 2018
It is a pinball thing game? Woah.. I mean I expected something really different
Pinball was just the first game in this series. The next game will be more in line with what you thought it would be but I do not want to discuss too much about it yet since the design is not finalised. I will probably start a development thread for it at some point when there is something to show.

Reactions: lediese