2D Zombikini Project

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
90AEB3EC-EACB-4CE5-B4F2-A83A26543FB1.jpeg

Hi guys,
I try to start my first erotic project… There’s very few for now, and I really need every kind of help. Money, of course (please feel free to support on patreon.com/zombikini) but every kind of advice would be apreciated.

Here is the global idea, the ultimate achievment i would like to reach : an adult video game, with traditional RPG / Slasher game, with weapon crafting, and another side more adult explicit game, where you can enjoy intimacy with your favorite character.

BASE STORY
5 ladies, from differents horizons, won hollydays in a paradize island… And during this time, zombi apocalyps happen to the world…
So ladies have to craft weapons and defend their island, because monsters are coming from the ocean…

As you can see on my patreon, i started drawing a lot of character design, erotic situations… and a lot more will come.
But for now, drawings are the only things, and any help, advices, support would be great.

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Thanks a lot unfortunatly no luck, because almost nobody from here joined my patreon… so i continue, very slowly, but i do
People don't join before you're able to offer them a playable build. That's how it usually works.

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
B9533A3A-767E-498A-AD82-B7A4ADD09A66.jpeg
ok, first 2D animation almost finished
I have to make a little announcement, guys… I received a lot of nice words, and lot of you told me they will join patreon when there is game test available…
Well… no, don’t take it wrong… for now I have a job eating most of my time, and you may have to wait very long before it happens
If I ask support NOW, it’s especially to avoid that… Hire people, buy material, pay models, quit job … and mostly feeling true support…
There are very cheap lvl of suscription, giving you access to lot of cool stuff, and more and more will come.
So please consider to help lov u guys

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
People don't join before you're able to offer them a playable build. That's how it usually works.
Lol maybe it would be good to change… :D I know there are a lot of future-faking and fraud guys… but on my patreon, there are already great artworks :) so yeah you can wait, but if you like support artist, well feel free to join :)

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
Ok guys, this is a desperate shout for help :
ZOMBIKINI PROJECT FOR SALE…
this thing has a great potential, i’m really proud of it, but I realize I won’t be able to do it…
I’m camgirl, and performing shows 7hours/day 6days/week… and honestly, i’m exhausted… I have strength to put some of my naughty ideas into drawings, but the rest is taking too much time, and… I can’t.
Plus now i’m running out of money, already sold my computer, and if i have to sell my pad, I’m dead…
SO PLEASE, KEEP THIS PROJECT (and me) ALIVE…
Make an offer… or SPREAD THE WORDS

BitBangingBro

Sep 24, 2022
Sorry it's not working out. I'd just put it on the back burner till you're in a better situation.

The game idea will be a hard sell, as there is only so much you can do with some art and no artist. Good luck though. I hope things get better for you.