Danail

May 7, 2017
I finished the game and the main quest send the ToP MC and his mom off but i didnt get 9`th pic from the album.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
dis game is easy
not a bad thing after playing 13 hours of Zombie Life n dealing w frustrating stuff like over carrying which makes you heavy
game has hints - been playing blind w/o needing a guide
there less shit in da background to check 4 things in case there was something to pick other than yellow circles
i did die a couple of times but not as much compared to Zombie Life esp starving to death
never did starve but it easy to get da gurls way too early n hurt yo supplies
Unlike Zombie Island, u can take yo sweet time to build yo harem

H scenes - same no O faces but i think there r less than AZL i feel da gurls route r shorter than AZL
at least we get a character gallery n game notify ur finsih w em
AZL shota gettin a big dick was part of lore
not sure if Zombie Treat shota is going to get some reason LOL

fuk did not
i dont wanna compare da game but it is wut is

i like da game
busty women in a zombie apoc - sign me da fuk up

Last edited:

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
This maybe a dumb question but is there anyway to change the resolution? It seems very "zoomed in" compared to other 2DCG/2D games. Thanks

sampsamp

Nov 5, 2018
hi guys, i near the end of game (etc, done prof Cheryl story human form) but still can't find L-001 and prof ann, are they removed from the latest version of game v1.0.4, i remember seeing them on a video before, thx.

edit: okay i just looked around the forum, apparently you need to beat serena first before you can see ann i not sure if that true, i come back here again if i can't find them.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
hi guys, i near the end of game (etc, done prof Cheryl story human form) but still can't find L-001 and prof ann, are they removed from the latest version of game v1.0.4, i remember seeing them on a video before, thx.

edit: okay i just looked around the forum, apparently you need to beat serena first before you can see ann i not sure if that true, i come back here again if i can't find them.
Have you tried using one of the walkthroughs?

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
finished it
yeah shorter but moar fun
Zombie Life felt like a Hentai ver of Last of Us
dis game was different - had magic n in universe lore
wished it had moar threesomes
some scenes were reused - crime dat Rachel n Caroline pool scene aint got CG
hentai scenes still gud
instead of new game +, post game was fun
Goddess trials remind me of dis game but less frustrating
had to use walkthrough to 100% coz H gallery album aint had empty spaces or somethin to show ur missing scenes

Like Zombie Life, da mom has da most H scenes
nvm 12 hrs not short LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodseeker2306

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is there anything else to do after the epilogue?
You can still have 1 last cameo quest where you encounter and help the MC and her mom in Town of Passion get back to their world and maybe some side quest and sex scenes that you still didn't unblock yet
Overall I feel the game are lackluster toward the end and feel like there's more to expand for the story, I really don't mind of Siren coming back and release DLC updates for this game while still develop ZR2. I'm quite like characters like Ann or Serena and would love to see them getting some more content
Wonder how will Dev connect ZR and ZR2 in the future? I guess if he ever develop ZR3 after the second game we can expect some collab between the 2 MCs and have some beef that Zomi boy that are Ann's son

May 3, 2020
You can still have 1 last cameo quest where you encounter and help the MC and her mom in Town of Passion get back to their world and maybe some side quest and sex scenes that you still didn't unblock yet
Overall I feel the game are lackluster toward the end and feel like there's more to expand for the story, I really don't mind of Siren coming back and release DLC updates for this game while still develop ZR2. I'm quite like characters like Ann or Serena and would love to see them getting some more content
Wonder how will Dev connect ZR and ZR2 in the future? I guess if he ever develop ZR3 after the second game we can expect some collab between the 2 MCs and have some beef that Zomi boy that are Ann's son
I think I already completed all the missions.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes