• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DDragon

Jul 23, 2017
1 - movement with mouse is terible :D
2 - wtf with that graphic?
3- enter = everything?
4- unholy weapon - shoot thru walls :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CookB

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
-there are 4 scenes in the game, but only 1 of them actually involves the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-lampshading something stupid does not excuse it. really MC should go in to find and rescue heather instead of going in to grab her backpack. Especially when he correctly points out dying over a backpack is stupid. There have been multiple bombs and the building is about to collapse
-too much walking and searching for interactable locations in RPGM

Last edited:
Reactions: RogMR

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
I really like survival horror games, and don't mind RPGM at all. Last and best one I played was Boobs VS Zombies and the sequel The only thing that sucked about those ones was the hero saves a harem of girls and still cant get laid. I'm excited for a new chance to slaughter hordes of zombies, save a harem of girls, and take them to a saferoom f*ck pad to corrupt the hell out of them! It'll be kinda sad if that isn't gonna happen, but I'm still gonna see what you got and DL this right now!

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021
-there are 4 scenes in the game, but only 1 of them actually involves the MC.
-lampshading something stupid does not excuse it. really MC should go in to find and rescue heather instead of going in to grab her backpack. Especially when he correctly points out dying over a backpack is stupid. There have been multiple bombs and the building is about to collapse
-too much walking and searching for interactable locations in RPGM
'there are 4 scenes in the game, but only 1 of them actually involves the MC'

So does this mean there are other guys having sex in voyer scenes with Li's or no, was gonna try it but if that's the case maybe not my game

Thanks in advance for answering

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
'there are 4 scenes in the game, but only 1 of them actually involves the MC'

So does this mean there are other guys having sex in voyer scenes with Li's or no, was gonna try it but if that's the case maybe not my game
sorry for being unclear. they are not love interests:
2 scenes: while looting you find 2 seperate camcorders with random unnamed people recording a sex tape
1 scene: while running away from the bombs you randomly come across a man fucking a whore in an alleyway
1 scene: MC gets a blowjob from a love interest

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes