RPGM - Zombie Tower [Demo] [Trashmando]

1. 3.00 star(s)

IzPizzaTime

Looks interesting, we will see how good it keeps getting with its updates. I just hope that updates won't be delayed much.
    The demo has an interesting story start, I wonder how MC will continue this story with his friend.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

goonslagoon

V. Demo
    Well I thought the modles in the animations were good, the animations themselfs felt too short and not invloved. btw 2 in 2nd story cars as cam recorders, 1 from people shagging in the street, 2 with bathroom gloryhole girl, and one with heather.
    Now we get to the bad, the map is very flat and makes alot of walls look alke the floor
    The find the item in a car trunk was bad, it wasnt a puzzle or anything like that, just search every car, and wouldnt you know it, its the last one on 2nd floor.
    The road being covered by the buildings was weird, you literally cant see where you need to go since its covered by said buildings.
    mouse controles are finicky and when I was in the admin room he didnt pick up the key with the mouse.
    I suspect Heater is meant to be an important character, currently she has less personality than the gloryhole girl, her sex scene felt as important as the cam recorder ones.
    his weird way of stiff walking
    play time ~5-10 min
    This needs a lot of work if it wants to be decent
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

-there are 4 scenes in the game, but only 1 of them actually involves the MC.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    -lampshading something stupid does not excuse it. really MC should go in to find and rescue heather instead of going in to grab her backpack. Especially when he correctly points out dying over a backpack is stupid. There have been multiple bombs and the building is about to collapse
    -too much walking and searching for interactable locations in RPGM