2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Well I tried it and here are some pointers that would make it better... SEX... Finding the hidden sex tapes in the trunks of the cars was a wasted opportunity to use those scenes later for the MC. As for all sex scenes there's nothing less sexy than an unfinished f*ck, bj, or handy, there's no money shot... The option to choose where to fire your load would also be nice. The glory hole scene had me thinkin I had been trapped into accepting a BJ from a man as I was in the men's room and the character sprite looked like a dude to me, and there was no option to refuse. Sex should be left for moments in a safe room or base between scavenge, rescue, and combat missions as a reward to the player. Progress in sex should start simple and graduate to hardcore, and maybe even to pervy as the girls affection rises. GAMEPLAY... I found myself looking for a tire iron, fire axe, or any kind of tool that might be used as a weapon or means of opening blocked or locked doors. A step ladder to climb over the cars seems stupid cuz you could just walk right over them... A security shudder opened with said prying tools would make more sense and provide you with an early weapon as well as a means to pry open the car trunks. Once outside I noticed the buildings didn't turn transparent so you can see where your going. Bad gameplay mechanic obscuring the view from the player at any time as we should be able to see anything the MC can. Saving the girl trapped in her workplace instead of going for her bag would be the heroic move and make the mc seem less stupid. Not being able to join party with Grace was a letdown and made no sense as she was clearly surrounded and in need of rescue herself... A big strong man with a fire axe or tire iron could have saved the day and earned some manly points at the same time. The MC is a pussy with a low IQ that made me sick... He's indecisive, passive, and submissive and those are qualities for a woman... A man is decisive, proactive, and dominant, but also humble and polite, as so our hero should be. Instead of saying "it was nothing" after saving Heather he should have said "anytime, or no problem" thats what a man would say and he would never hint her life means nothing... COMBAT... Needs to be turn based with a party of female survivors "Grace and Heather" with standing pics for the characters on their turn, and a chance to run into several zombies at a time in an encounter. Zombies should also have no chance of helpful loot to encourage avoiding fights to save on stamina loss to the team and loss of ammo. It should be possible to defeat a certain number of enemies on the first turn through use of special moves that cost stamina. Stamina should recover as you walk around removing the need for recovery items. Zombies attacks should reduce your stamina and depleted stamina for your team should leave your party open to defeat. Melee techniques should include stuns, knockdowns, bleeding, and crippling effects. Guns should be Fatal to one or more zombies through muti shot skills, but ammo should be somewhat scarce. The shooting system in place now is a poor choice because you cant aim without running to a spot that lines up with the enemies and giving up ground you wouldn't need to in real life. Also it a real pain to try to line up the shot and hit them with a super slow bullet. Turn based combat with standing pics also gives opportunity for eye candy in the form of torn clothes, costume changes, and attack animations or pics for your team. PARTY... Grace can be the shooter, Hero can be the hitter, and Heather can be support with items like stun guns and pepper sprays "or perhaps spray paint" to incapacitate enemies. FOOD... No need to make a hunger system only an occasional mission to loot food or water here and there to explain how they are surviving. CLOTHES... Ranging from casual to slutty or modular using layers so you can remove each part of their costume, to nude as a city with no other living people is the perfect chance to practice exhibitionism and for the heroines to encourage and reward the hero... FETISHES... Should all be optional to cater to a larger audience as different people like different things and sometimes change what they like later on, I respect that. I think choices are important. CONTENT... I'd rather have one really well done female partner than 20 that were missing options. This is where many dev's screw up as I end up only liking 1 or 2 of their harem but they lack depth and content. Too many girls is a good way to bite off more than you can chew from a work load standpoint... I hope this helps and you take some of this advice to heart, and if you don't I hope someone does... GOOD LUCK and if you would like to discuss this more or need ideas PM me, I'll be here, and I'm more than happy to help!

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe dont have the opening level be a scavenger hunt in a maze of cars that you have to back track to. Come on, quick way to lose investment

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
I keep getting this error after first camcorder video: AbortError: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause().

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Yes, im still working on the game but i had a huge set back so its taking more time
Take your time.
Imho, it's always better to take things slowly rather than to try and rush things.
These are usually side projects and most importantly, should be fun to make, rather than a chore.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Ztower Demo Compressed (Untested)

Win 851 MB/160 MB :

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes