Unity Completed Zombie Survivals [Final] [Pirates Of The Digital Sea]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Wow, this game sucked. It was super hard to do anything and after clearing it, the scenes were all boring. Dont play this.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I hate her hairstyle
Me too.
Though, I can forgive the hair, just barely. Long hair is harder to maintain, lack of cosmetics in their trying times.
However, I hate the fact that 'zombie apocalipse' means fucking an anorexic even more than the hair.
Look at those arms. I'm skinny, can barely carry 20 kg and I got more meat than that.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Seems like the Physics is a little silly at times. Toss a grenade forward and 50% of the time, it will bounce straight back to me for a instant kill. The only weapons worth taking is the high fire rate guns as Spread guns don't have that much impact on the zombies. Reload seems... wonky? Sometimes I get an awkward reload minigame when I manually reload for a faster reload but auto-reload feels slow, even with 50% Reload perk.
(Edit: just realized that the Reload Minigame seems to be tied to the Gatling Gun and nothing else, maybe one of the Shotguns? Quit after reaching Day 4 Afternoon)

Also, what is the point of the roll? It slow, clunky, and doesn't save me from anything. I thought I could use it to escape a cluster of Zombies whenever I get surrounded but that doesn't work, it's infinitely better to just Sprint around to escape.

And Finally, the Xp stars can make pathing a bit obnoxious, especially when I gotta wait for a Shotgun or Rocket Launcher to despawn to pick them up so I can keep my Gatling Gun

Last edited:

TrySome

Nov 9, 2021
I like the idea but game little bit difficult :) because the zombies is too fast but Mc is too slow and reload time is long. But good i like the game :))

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
Full gallery save and invulnerability cheat fix. Save goes to "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\ZombieSurvivals" (I believe).

Invulnerability applies only for zombie attacks. Zombies can't kill you but you still receive damage from explosions if you shoot the barrel near you. Sorry I was too lazy to try and fix this for the explosions too but it became too easy so I didn't bother to proceed further.

Game is, kinda, ok...maybe. Rewards are not worth the effort playing it though.

tofurkey

Oct 22, 2018
I actually really dug this game. I would like to see more games like this where there is an actual gameplay loop then some sprinkled in sex.

Reactions: nightmoods

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I downloaded this game and suddenly ended up with a shite-load of malware alerts on the laptop. Not sure who to report this to, but that seems to be a problem with this game.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Full gallery save and invulnerability cheat fix. Save goes to "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\ZombieSurvivals" (I believe).

Invulnerability applies only for zombie attacks. Zombies can't kill you but you still receive damage from explosions if you shoot the barrel near you. Sorry I was too lazy to try and fix this for the explosions too but it became too easy so I didn't bother to proceed further.

Game is, kinda, ok...maybe. Rewards are not worth the effort playing it though.
This cheat made the game playable even for my numb fingers. (y)

PheareBern

Dec 27, 2017
Kick butt game. U should make a sequel only with women with longer hair with at least C, D, & E cups. Plus make them atheltic

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes