1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Will this game have sex?
Or is he just simply killing zombie games?
3D platformer 3rd person shooter with no sexual content it seems. There's a lot of levels to go through and there's something named "extra" as the last level. Havent got that far yet. If sexual content is there, game isnt worth playing through all that for a shred of lewds. Prob isnt worth downloading either.

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
Ok so I finally beat the thing... It's hard cause the physics are bonked to hell. There is no sexual content but it looks like the intention of adding sexual content is there. The character squirts when she dies (or pees.... It's a Japanese developer so...). The zombies have a very small headshot hitbox that moves around (again physics bonked). While the story is very minimal it's not very interesting. The reward for beating the game is the same bullshit drawings in the loading screen and the main menu...this game is a hard pass for me in the future...I took it on as a challenge to beat it...but it's definitely not worth it...

Reactions: zz7989 and NitroSM

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Why the game so hard... Not because of the difficulty, but more to the wonky movement and ridiculous enemy damage...
There's no eroticism in this game, but some bloody deaths and insta-kill grabbing attacks. You may get turned on from a zombie eating away the heroine, or chainsaw-wielding zombies cutting her into two, but I'm not. The game reminds me of Eliminator Kaede, but with much bigger map (variations, yet basic assets) and less horniness... Also, there's no character costumization. So yeah I don't think it's worth the 10gb... But you do you. If you want to try TPS game that focuses on the difficulty, then you can try it.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I just found about this elsewhere yesterday. Game don't belong here as no sexy time. It is just the super niche challenge running kind of game. Watched some a bit and it looks like a great game if that is what one is into

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Game don't belong here as no sexy time.
The very existence of the no sexual content tag disagrees.

...where do all these wannabe gatekeepers crawl from, anyway? Do they spawn in the corners of damp locker rooms or something?

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
It's hard because it's janky, shift is prone Q is sprint, taking damage from certain enemies has a strip effect, some animations after the character drops dead are suggestive but nothing comes of them, and you get a .5 second death screen on "give up" that is also suggestive for what little I saw of them.

That's it. That's the whole game.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017

Apparently, they are adding a gallery mode and an arcade mode. They said that the arcade mode is in development, and the gallery is already finished. I don't know if it's already updated, but if anyone is kind enough to upload the updated one with the gallery, please do so.

lHarul

Apr 7, 2018
There's an action cool down too. Died like 6 times because apparently, i had to let my action meter fill up... You know while being chased down by a tiny chainsaw wielding juggernaut. Could have been cool but, the korean level difficulty just for the sake of it, put me off of it.

Last edited:

yuuking8919

Jun 14, 2022
새 버전 업그레이드가 있었지만 여기는 업데이트하지 않습니까? 초기 버전에서는 버그가 많기 때문에 새로운 버전으로 잘 부탁드립니다.

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
Build 9434248

Zombie Shooting Star Ver. 1.01 Update
  • Added Arcade Levels 01 - 10
  • Added emote 5 twerking
  • Main level difficulty adjustment
  • Added new achievements
  • Some convenience improvements
  • bug fix
◆ Added Arcade Levels 01 - 10
and More.......