xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Kinda tame tbh, you can dislike it or anything sure, but "one of the most immoral developers" ? Nah dude, there's so, so much worse out there.
Maybe I explained myself badly (for sure), but the first time I saw a 2-3 years kid being fucked by a futa it was from one of his works... and in my personal immoral ranking is on the top.
But if you say there are more devs with this kind of "immoraity", well don't share them to me pls :LOL:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh I know this one, played this and others by the dev before untranslated. He goes into some....dodgy territory with some of his games but....there's futa though so I just skip the parts I don't want.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Godsend sir Dazed o/)
ZombieParty-1.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
bra why is it that when she put the dick on all i hear in my head is [clap on clap off the clapper]

SylphMeister

Apr 17, 2022
It is included in the base game and currently its not needed but it makes it easy for me to push fixes if needed in the future.
Could you mention this in the installation notes, please? People might read the bold and underlined "Install It." on the first line and assume the game's not already patched.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Could you mention this in the installation notes, please? People might read the bold and underlined "Install It." on the first line and assume the game's not already patched.
I don't mention it because I want people to install it anyway since I could push a fix at anytime and I don't want to have to edit the OP every time that happens. The installation is very simple and the file size isn't large or anything.

greyflash

Apr 24, 2017
what is the story could someone explain?
so she causes the zombie apocalypse and gains a futa cock?
is there an ending?
if so what happens?

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
what is the story could someone explain?
so she causes the zombie apocalypse and gains a futa cock?
is there an ending?
if so what happens?
the mc reserched a way to get a real dick.
the chemical she used leaked onto a corpse causing a containment breach resulting in a zombie outbreak.
the mc then goes around searching for zombie girls to chain down in her basement for some happy time.
during the story the mc slowly turns into a zombie herself without realizing and gets killed by a rescue team at the end.

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
anti-virus keeps flagging the patch. any advice?

(for context, my anti-virus doesn't give me the option to allow anyways it just auto deletes)

dagobah20XX

Oct 18, 2021
Obligatory gallery/full save, the game's kinda short but still expects some grind and a bunch of other annoying stuff just makes it hard to actually recommend playing. The translation is actually okay, but the AI had trouble distinguishing pronouns and there was just some japanese text during one of the events but its like 80% there. Honestly I just wish there was more, zombie h-games are pretty niche.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes