RPGM - Completed - Zombie Party [v1.0.4] [cruelmy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rosayee

Not bad. Not great, but not bad. Just as a heads up, for the sake of potentially saving those interested 1 hr 30 mins, this review will contain uncensored spoilers for the game.

Story wise, it's goofy, simple but effective. Girl wants a penis using the chopped off ones from corpses and reanimating them with science, a spill accidentally reanimates a corpse, zombie outbreak ensues, girl takes a few special ones home to fuck, before ultimately being shot to death shortly after coming to the realization that this was her fault.​
    Gameplay wise, it's a generic RPG style, not much to write home about. But I will praise it for being more on the simplistic side, as the more ambiitious ones can be tedious after grinding and micromanaging for too long. One you acquire gun and Level 20, you pretty much sweep everything.​
    Translation wise, good. Nothing too out of the oridinary and the dialogue (or rather monologue for the most part) is coherent.​
    CG wise, the art style is alright and the amount is very sufficient for a quick title like this. 7 zombies to choose from (including yourself), with 4 having 2 scenes each and 3 having only 1 scene, all of which possess 2 flashbacks and 2 plain CGs (one for clothed, one for nude). And once you beat the game, which is the only way to unlock the gallery mode/rewatch scenes, you can also customize the characters to have 4 types of eye positions, for a grand total of roughly 88 unique CG customizations.​

tl;dr just like the review before me, it's a fun little rompf if you got an hour and a half to burn. That and into the necro stuff, which is 90% of the content, but I suppose you wouldn't be here if you weren't into zombies.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Tkangk

1 hour 30 minutes.

I quite like it, the zombies are just pale and the game itself is easy

Not the best out there but if you got nothing to do, then this is a good time killer.

Not a fap material for me, because.. zombies.
    And the Main Character is a girl who 'became' futa..
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LurkingTwink

In Zombie Party, you play as a psychopathic serial killer who inadvertently cause the zombie outbreak you will have to suffer through. For what reason you may ask? Why, to become a futa of course! Throughout the game, you find zombies you bring home to rape because you're too much of a NEET to get bitches irl (jk) as in you're abusing the chaos you wrought about.
    Prepare to be the bad guy essentially.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Incombat

I'll give props for translation, it's pretty good as far as MTL go.
    But the rest was just meh - mediocre cg set gallery padded out with even more mediocre RPGM fights. Story is on the level of short ero-doujin.

Maybe I've been spoiled with big RPGM games, but I felt my time would've been better spent just browsing e-hentai with "zombie" or "futa" tags instead.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

neodymiumx

First thing worth mentioning is the translation of this game is perfectly legible, it almost never sounds confusing or poorly translated.

Aside from that, the game is entirely linear in terms of CG unlocks, you can wander around on your own and fight whatever enemies you want, but all you can do with that power is push yourself towards the boss of the area you are currently allowed into, farm enemies in that area for xp to unlock skills and level up your ATK so youll have enough to fight the boss, and find random healing items in the rooms leading up to the boss.

The grind isn't overbearing in this game, by your 10th very short fight in an area, youll basically begin sweeping the enemies and just blowing through them for free xp until that gets boring, all of the items you can equip are dropped from bosses so theres no item farming at all. Everything you get is a direct upgrade so there's no management other than your health and MP whatsoever.

The art is pretty good, everything is fairly tame considering the game revolves around the rape of captured zombies. One thing thats a little annoying, is the inability to review scenes until the game is over. The game is very short so it's not the biggest deal but during gameplay, once a scene plays, its done and youre expected to move on and find the next one. Another thing is that, some zombies will have lots of scenes, and others will only get one. The zombies dont follow any specific structure that happens to get a lot of love, they just get picked to do a lot of different things for no apparent reason while the rest of the zombies you collect just sit there for no reason.

This is a fun little short game with some decent art that can be beat in a little under 2 hours with minimal effort.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Death Angel Studio

Ok so i just finished this game and i have to say that it is actually very good. The cg's were totally good and the story was surprisingly good. I would give this a 9/10 one point minus cause it is kinda short.