• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Zoctongo:LustGuns2 [v0.9.5] [Zoctongo]

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
Where are the demons? I only see an empty city outside.

Edit: ok I found one, shot it twice then got teleported back to the room.

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Not sure if I installed it wrong, but I can see through walls
Everyone who has such a problem, please write on which platform you played (from version 0.2 I removed other platforms except win64), if the error is related to running not on win64, then in the future I think I can fix it (there is a way to import)
But in my opinion this is just a glitch in the game.
But stop - I think I know what the problem is and how to fix it - in version 0.3 I will make some changes in the code - this problem should disappear

Reactions: Raikoblast

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Everyone who has such a problem, please write on which platform you played (from version 0.2 I removed other platforms except win64), if the error is related to running not on win64, then in the future I think I can fix it (there is a way to import)
But stop - I think I know what the problem is and how to fix it - in version 0.3 I will make some changes in the code - this problem should disappear
So I've tried it from each download link and I get the same issue, walls don't appear and models don't load properly. I'm on Windows 10 64bit, if that helps

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ZoctongoLustGuns2-0.2AlphaTest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Madders

Aug 1, 2017
Same issue running on windows 10 64bit, processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 and GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XTX.

Reactions: Nishee

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
Same problem that many do not see the walls and less the characters I had in the first version too

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes