Others Zoctongo:LustGuns2 [v0.9.6] [Zoctongo]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
Everyone who has such a problem, please write on which platform you played (from version 0.2 I removed other platforms except win64), if the error is related to running not on win64, then in the future I think I can fix it (there is a way to import)
But in my opinion this is just a glitch in the game.
But stop - I think I know what the problem is and how to fix it - in version 0.3 I will make some changes in the code - this problem should disappear

Still the same issue in v0.9.5

The main problem seems to be that all this clutter around the map has properties to it that makes them only show on the top layer, so even though i can see walls, i see objects through walls because objects only display on the top layer.

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
So as I expected, the problem many are facing here has something to do with the dedicated GPU. I personally have an AMD GPU and don't know if Nvidia users experience the same problem.
However I have a intigrated GPU from Intel. In win11 there is still the option to decide which GPU a certain app should take. I went ahead and put in this game and it works for me for the first time.

The option is under Settings/Display/Graphics and then there is a browse option. After adding the .exe you can decide on which gpu the app should take.
View attachment 2976904
didn't work.

avilenick

Jun 27, 2017
Well I found a fix that works for now, disable your graphics driver and play it using generic windows driver and no more graphical issues. what a pita

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
so you dont even get to fuck anyone? just lewd scenes you have to grind and unlock? seems like a whole lot for nothing

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes