Others Zoctongo:LustGuns2 [v0.9.6] [Zoctongo]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

yiffzombie

Jul 23, 2017
Shit is still utterly broken. Not only can you see through walls, but they clip in front objects that are supposed to be closer to you, making them invisible and, from what I've seen, uninteractable.

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Walls are still busted I'm afraid. I've also tried the HTML version that you linked and it's the same issue there, so still unplayable

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
Those who can play it with what Windows do they do it or with what program or graphics card

MAE356

May 27, 2018
So as I expected, the problem many are facing here has something to do with the dedicated GPU. I personally have an AMD GPU and don't know if Nvidia users experience the same problem.
However I have a intigrated GPU from Intel. In win11 there is still the option to decide which GPU a certain app should take. I went ahead and put in this game and it works for me for the first time.

The option is under Settings/Display/Graphics and then there is a browse option. After adding the .exe you can decide on which gpu the app should take.
1696328228171.png

Last edited:

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
There was a game with a similar art style (different artist) but I can't remember it... Had big ladies with giant lips.

yoteisthe

Oct 26, 2020
So as I expected, the problem many are facing here has something to do with the dedicated GPU. I personally have an AMD GPU and don't know if Nvidia users experience the same problem.
However I have a intigrated GPU from Intel. In win11 there is still the option to decide which GPU a certain app should take. I went ahead and put in this game and it works for me for the first time.

The option is under Settings/Display/Graphics and then there is a browse option. Fater adding the .exe you can decide on which gpu the app should take.
View attachment 2976904
this worked for me

Nov 13, 2017

The option is under Settings/Display/Graphics and then there is a browse option. After adding the .exe you can decide on which gpu the app should take.
View attachment 2976904
So running the game with the integrated intel gpu works, but not with the amd dedicated gpu?

Reactions: MAE356

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The mother just disappeared after the first quest
Is anyone else just not able to find the landlady after the first event?
Look at the quest tooltip. There's an icon for the daytime.

What you need to do: Go home to your bed, rest/sleep until the current daytime matches the one for the quest.

Also, i had to press the right mousebutton each time after using the bed to get full control over the camera rotation.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ZoctongoLustGuns2-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GorLock

Mar 8, 2020
RMB the exe. open properties go to 'Compatibility' tab. enable the Compatibility mode and select Windows Vista (service pack 2). this will most like fix your problems

Reactions: Blaze12345
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes