Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Neither the compressed "complete" collection nor the uncompressed collection include Tracer Exhibitionism 1 or the Panam photoset.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
It hasn't even been that long since his last beast or monster video.
The Hermoine x Dog one released January 29th. In the Triss one from February 18th she fucks a giant tree monster thing. The video just before that one was Liara being fucked by some monsters. So I think you guys need to relax about ZMSFM releasing a couple of somewhat "normal" animations in a row. His catalogue has a ton of those kinds of animations sprinkled in so it isn't out of the ordinary at all.

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
It's all the alts that I'm too lazy too delete.
Haha, understandable. If you over time accumulated all the animations, it just adds up in the end to some ridiculous amounts.
His overwatch animations are pretty tame these days too :cry:
What do you mean these days? They were for years among his tamest. Hop into the R34, type in zmsfm + overwatch. See how none of the animations released were anything close to monsters or animals or nonconsensual.
I do agree that this month has been rather chill. With the worgen anim one can pretend like it's a dog dick but meh. Not particularly interested in people's OCs. Guess can't be helped if that was the giveaway winner's choice for an animation.
Would've loved if for wow mommy Alexstrasza won but barely anyone votes for her in polls. :(

H-Ten

May 20, 2021
I mean his last few OW animations didn't even have full-on sex... but maybe it's what his patrons like :unsure:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I mean his last few OW animations didn't even have full-on sex... but maybe it's what his patrons like :unsure:
I barely ever remember OW winning in polls. Most the OW animations seem to do well in public though. With his animations, he mostly just makes things he likes. If it was up to subs, it would be 4 monster animations a month.
It's really hard to guess what he's going to do every month as variety animators, especially zmsfm, are quite unpredictable.

Sep 6, 2021
As a former patron of his, my personal opinion is: miss me with that vanilla shit!
There are SO MANY vanilla content creators out there, I'd much rather see more creators focusing on beast/monster stuff.
curious...whats the opinion on the deformed feet in his discord/etc?

wormwood420

Feb 4, 2024
curious...whats the opinion on the deformed feet in his discord/etc?
I don't use Discord much but ZM's Discord is public so you can look into it:

Personally I'm not a fan of the way his characters' feet look (kinda reminds me of hobbit feet lol) - but I'm not much of a foot guy anyway, much rather prefer to see female characters wearing shoes and/or stockings!

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
I'm just here for the preggo variants and the occasional longer video. Also, where is Tracer Exhibitionism 1 and the Panam photoset? I'm going to keep asking until I get an answer.

Reactions: Fishonwallstreet

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
As a former patron of his, my personal opinion is: miss me with that vanilla shit!
There are SO MANY vanilla content creators out there, I'd much rather see more creators focusing on beast/monster stuff.
Beast is gone, reduced to atoms. Monsters remain and some niche fetishes. "Problem" is that he focuses on variety. Which many welcome, others dislike.
That being said, I do prefer non-vanilla contents too. There's way too many vanilla creators. It does very least put me at ease knowing unlike many others, he still does variants and focuses on telling stories.

Sidenote: Huge props to ZM this month. This month the total length of the animations is about 4 minutes. Don't particularly care whether it's vanilla or something else. 4 minutes per month + variants is impressive. Combined with fact that Minthara and Mizora is technically two separate anims.

Pandaperv945

Mar 22, 2024
I am pretty disappointed by the newest release and the lara one
but he has made so many good ones this month like the worgen one and the mai one,so I am a bit forgiving of the lamer releases.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
I am pretty disappointed by the newest release and the lara one
but he has made so many good ones this month like the worgen one and the mai one,so I am a bit forgiving of the lamer releases.
Yeah the Minthara one got kinda ruined by Mizora being voted in as "Monster".

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes