Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Yes, since elon took over, or some time after, you need to be logged in to view anything on X.
It was like that way before Elon took over. I don't know if you remember but at first, you could look at the images under the spoilers. Later changed so you could see first 3 post and then needed to login. After that, straight up required login.
Then Elon took over and it.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Well I made some edits that includes removing black bars and some minor edits with the alt angles. You won't find bestiality since I do not like it (there just 1 video with Jaina and a Horse anal version) and there are a couple of futa that I didn't even notice because I was tired at that point. However I hope you like them and enjoy.

The file name is the same as in the collection on OP so you will know what you'll get (mostly)

BTW the resulution of the videos are mostly 2048x864.

Edit: I forgot to add some files :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Soul Connector

Oct 13, 2021
Well I made some edits that includes removing black bars and some minor edits with the alt angles. You won't find bestiality since I do not like it (there just 1 video with Jaina and a Horse anal version) and there are a couple of futa that I didn't even notice because I was tired at that point. However I hope you like them and enjoy.

The file name is the same as in the collection on OP so you will know what you'll get (mostly)

BTW the resulution of the videos are mostly 2048x864.

Pixeldrain

Edit: I forgot to add some files :HideThePain:
Excellent collection. Props!

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Anyone know where I can find the Panam photoset? It's disappeared. Also, I'm having a hard time finding Tracer Exhibitionism 1 in the main downloads. Is it included in there somewhere?

Last edited:

KEKVS23

Oct 23, 2019
I do like them but yeah you can see a drop in "idea" if I can say (quality is still great).

It's not really worrying, he has his up and down, he publish way more videos than most artist. No wonder he's "tired" (or something).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes