lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
That's a name I haven't heard in such a long time. I remember him from days of the Tumblr era. After that he just disappeared from face of the earth.

I agree about the BG3 monster but then again, it does have those big tentacles on its back and 6 legs.
He was around on Twitter. His last post being years ago with a link to his discord (link is dead:cry:)

Now there's a thought, perhaps Zm can be convinced to do another equine animation if its Sleipnir or even a unicorn? All hope isn't lost after all.

Reactions: fustei666

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
He was around on Twitter. His last post being years ago with a link to his discord (link is dead:cry:)

Now there's a thought, perhaps Zm can be convinced to do another equine animation if its Sleipnir or even a unicorn? All hope isn't lost after all.
You can try? :ROFLMAO:
He did give people a poll to decide whether there should be another beast animation. Majority from both sites voted for him to just quit and let the Hermione be last.
I personally know about centaurs being fine. No idea whether that applies to a unicorn. After all, it's just a horse with a horn.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
im fine with futa cock, but unicorn will make it too gay
Fine with Futa but worried about da gay? I've got some bad news for ya mate:oops:
Well if it bothers you so much, I'm sure zmsfm could add a couple of flame stickers to the unicorns horn. That should solve your worries

You can try? :ROFLMAO:
He did give people a poll to decide whether there should be another beast animation. Majority from both sites voted for him to just quit and let the Hermione be last.
I personally know about centaurs being fine. No idea whether that applies to a unicorn. After all, it's just a horse with a horn.
The majority probably voted no because they care about zmsfm's well-being. If only those fools were more selfish:cautious:
Half measures like centuars are almost insulting.

Either way, unicorns are still firmly in the realm of fantasy animal/monster. A man can dream...

TigerB

Aug 11, 2018
I was only subbed to him because of his beast content, without it there is no reason to follow him anymore.
Not that matters if i stay on his discord, so i can just leave his server and un-follow him.
I wish him luck for the future.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
I was only subbed to him because of his beast content, without it there is no reason to follow him anymore.
Not that matters if i stay on his discord, so i can just leave his server and un-follow him.
I wish him luck for the future.
same thing here man

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
It sucks because he was easily one of the best, in terms of quality, consistency and time.

Not many could match or exceed him in one of these catergories and virtually no one could beat him if you put all three together.

Pog benis: =quality, +consistency, -time
Hmmm... pog hasn't released anything in over 2 years now dude has given up on public releases.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
because I like to hear natural woman's voice
and no, her voice has echo, not this weird effect. it's not the same
Nope, it isn't the same for sure.
I don't think he's ever done sound variants?
I'm guessing he wasn't able to replicate the same effect as the original LoL Syndra. Oh well.

The animation is really good though. Crowning jewel being the wink.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes