RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Awesome. Love ME. Tnx for sharing. Plus 4K :love:
4K is actually an upscale, and lower quality at that. Out of boredom I sometimes check when animators release different resolutions for their animations. Most of the time higher res versions are crisper, probably because natively rendered at higher resolutions. But this is def an upscale, and some little details are lost.

2k.jpg 4k.jpg 2k 1.jpg 4k 1.jpg
I zoomed in to see details better. Left 2k, Right 4k. Look at the details on Liara's cheek. Drop these into and see for yourself.

Eh...sorry to nerd out here. A kickass animation at any rate. The dude has been on fire recently.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
4K is actually an upscale, and lower quality at that.

Eh...sorry to nerd out here. A kickass animation at any rate. The dude has been on fire recently.
99% of the time the 4K versions are an upscale. Zm likely doesn't do 4K versions because of the variants. Which is a shame but understandable as we'd either get less animations or less variants if he did. Regardless, I agree. Bangers left and right to point of the Jill and licker anim getting copyright claimed lol

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.JackTorrenceJr.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
It feels like a random singular strike, some manager/dev stumbled upon a vid, got offended for the character and dropped a strike. Ain't seen other RE r34 getting bonked, will see tho :unsure:

Reactions: Mr. Incocknito

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
It feels like a random singular strike, some manager/dev stumbled upon a vid, got offended for the character and dropped a strike. Ain't seen other RE r34 getting bonked, will see tho :unsure:
I would love to keep an optimistic outlook like that but Capcom has recently done some questionable things.
Stating mods are cheating, putting DRM on games that disallow players to mod the game. :ast year, they copyright claimed models from Open3DLab.
I hope they won't go after animators because it "damages their image and reputation"
It does feel like an isolated case as I haven't heard of anyone else getting claimed.

Sep 6, 2021
I would love to keep an optimistic outlook like that but Capcom has recently done some questionable things.
Stating mods are cheating, putting DRM on games that disallow players to mod the game. :ast year, they copyright claimed models from Open3DLab.
I hope they won't go after animators because it "damages their image and reputation"
It does feel like an isolated case as I haven't heard of anyone else getting claimed.
let em make them charachters fat and ugly, whod spit on whats already in the gutter

Reactions: Cenwen
Sep 6, 2021
Sir, you have forgotten the girlboss part! Can't be an ugly female videogame character without being an annoying, flawless girlboss :HideThePain:
ofc, daddy fink wont give you his esg flavored money if you dont deepthroat him enough by perma killing boners in vidya

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes