LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
It feels like a random singular strike, some manager/dev stumbled upon a vid, got offended for the character and dropped a strike. Ain't seen other RE r34 getting bonked, will see tho :unsure:

Reactions: Mr. Incocknito

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
It feels like a random singular strike, some manager/dev stumbled upon a vid, got offended for the character and dropped a strike. Ain't seen other RE r34 getting bonked, will see tho :unsure:
I would love to keep an optimistic outlook like that but Capcom has recently done some questionable things.
Stating mods are cheating, putting DRM on games that disallow players to mod the game. :ast year, they copyright claimed models from Open3DLab.
I hope they won't go after animators because it "damages their image and reputation"
It does feel like an isolated case as I haven't heard of anyone else getting claimed.

Sep 6, 2021
I would love to keep an optimistic outlook like that but Capcom has recently done some questionable things.
Stating mods are cheating, putting DRM on games that disallow players to mod the game. :ast year, they copyright claimed models from Open3DLab.
I hope they won't go after animators because it "damages their image and reputation"
It does feel like an isolated case as I haven't heard of anyone else getting claimed.
let em make them charachters fat and ugly, whod spit on whats already in the gutter

Reactions: Cenwen
Sep 6, 2021
Sir, you have forgotten the girlboss part! Can't be an ugly female videogame character without being an annoying, flawless girlboss :HideThePain:
ofc, daddy fink wont give you his esg flavored money if you dont deepthroat him enough by perma killing boners in vidya

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
No wonder i wasted so much money on him in 2023. I wonder how many subscribers he lost.
Considering majority of people voted for him to quit right away and don't do another animation with animals, not many. I don't have a clue how are patreon numbers but SS ones seem to be high as ever. Majority of the community was supportive.

Reactions: Nunya_01

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Considering majority of people voted for him to quit right away and don't do another animation with animals, not many. I don't have a clue how are patreon numbers but SS ones seem to be high as ever. Majority of the community was supportive.
I'm just glad there's no more dogs/wolves. I just can't get into that at all. Same with 'shota' content. I think the underlying issue is I don't get turned on seeing girls getting penetrated by small penises. I have weird fetishes myself. I like horses, werewolves, bigger creatures, etc. because they tend to be 'well endowed', which I think is the underlying kink that I enjoy. I like the 'non-consensual' aspect of ZMSFM a lot too. Rape fantasies and monsters just go so well together for me. As long as he doesn't go straight vanilla, I'm all good with this decision.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I'm just glad there's no more dogs/wolves. I just can't get into that at all. Same with 'shota' content. I think the underlying issue is I don't get turned on seeing girls getting penetrated by small penises. I have weird fetishes myself. I like horses, werewolves, bigger creatures, etc. because they tend to be 'well endowed', which I think is the underlying kink that I enjoy. I like the 'non-consensual' aspect of ZMSFM a lot too. Rape fantasies and monsters just go so well together for me. As long as he doesn't go straight vanilla, I'm all good with this decision.
A lot of people tend to forget that normally, bestiality is something viewed as a quite disgusting fetish. Be it for reasons of perception of animal rights or just simply people being pet owners and not wanting to see things like that. Most of them not caring if it's fictional or not.
I doubt he ever stops making monsters. While he is a variety animator, monsters are his community's absolute favorites.
so what did I miss with ZM? no more beast stuff coming? would be shooting on the foot since I think thats the most viewed content ZM has made
Not really? If anything, his most viewed content are monster animations. His sub numbers don't seem to be particularly affected either. Lot of people seem to hold great respect for the guy. Me being among them. It's been years and he has kept his tempo.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
so what did I miss with ZM? no more beast stuff coming? would be shooting on the foot since I think thats the most viewed content ZM has made
Sorry for double post. To summarize it as a separate answer:
1. Announced he isn't comfortable doing bestiality animations anymore. Fantasy beasts are fine like werewolves, centaurs etc.
Not for any money or "problematic" content people tend to assume. Just because he simply isn't mentally and physically comfortable doing it.
2. He put a poll on his sites, asking whether people want one last animation with animals. Majority voted for him to move on. To me, that is bafflingly surprising but then again, ZM has a very good reputation. Meaning Hermione and wolf is the last beast anim he ever makes.
(I personally think it would've been neat for him to make one last horse anim, then pull the plug)
3. He got copyright striked by Capcom over the Jill and Lickers animation. Meaning Jill and Licker is canonized. Hopefully one off fluke from Crapcom, rather than it spelling a harassment of nsfw artists >.>
More so when FOW is sort of back and Ada was among their movie options.

Armored_Mage

May 9, 2018
Sorry for double post. To summarize it as a separate answer:
1. Announced he isn't comfortable doing bestiality animations anymore. Fantasy beasts are fine like werewolves, centaurs etc.
Not for any money or "problematic" content people tend to assume. Just because he simply isn't mentally and physically comfortable doing it.
2. He put a poll on his sites, asking whether people want one last animation with animals. Majority voted for him to move on. To me, that is bafflingly surprising but then again, ZM has a very good reputation. Meaning Hermione and wolf is the last beast anim he ever makes.
(I personally think it would've been neat for him to make one last horse anim, then pull the plug)
3. He got copyright striked by Capcom over the Jill and Lickers animation. Meaning Jill and Licker is canonized. Hopefully one off fluke from Crapcom, rather than it spelling a harassment of nsfw artists >.>
More so when FOW is sort of back and Ada was among their movie options.
FOW? like the studio FOW ? they done with subverse ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes