Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Btw Guys if you encounter a moment when you get stuck while doing the Gym events like getting the Doc locked here is how to avoid that problem:

So after it was suggested to go to doc for the vitamins. I took the red one, slept with doc then went to the gym trained, lost. Then went to doc for round 2 of the red pill. Going back to the gym and one, then fucker in the shower. After that went back to the gym for defensive training, lost, took the Blue pill, slept with doc. Went to the gym round 2 of defensive training, won, and got laid in the locker room. Then agility training, lost, went to doc, took the green pill, she got horny for me, jumped me, then back to the gym for agility training, won, fucker at the stair case while coach was peeping. Then went back to gym to fuck the coach.

Reactions: Dopezeez

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
thanks, finished the gym part.
is there any more content?
any other class i go to it says i have to wait 7 days for the classes to start.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Not yet Suresh after the Coach scene there's nothing else to do.

chris2khero

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm Noce and I'm creating a visual novel in Renpy called “Zero G Academy in SPAAAAAACE!” Your pledge helps us improve the quality of the games we made! So, if you like Sci-Fi, Alien girls and weird stuff, please check out the free version of the game and, if you like it, consider supporting.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English, German
Genre: Incest M/S, Milf, Voyeurism, Gender Bender, Vanilla M/F, Vanilla M/M, Anal, Group, MM/F & FF/M, Trap, Futa, Public Sex, Doctor, Toys, Muscle Girl, Exhibitionism, Orgy, Tentacles, Sissy
Discord:

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "zeroGAcademy.exe" to start playing.​

Download:
English
WIN:
APK:
mega link for window ver

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
someone post a guide because i have no fucking idea what to do. i have gone everywhere and talked to everyone and MC still refuses to sleep or anything. i was given the pills by the nurse and she jerked me off but after that theres nothing new, it keeps putting me in my room but MC still refuses to sleep. wtf?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
someone post a guide because i have no fucking idea what to do. i have gone everywhere and talked to everyone and MC still refuses to sleep or anything. i was given the pills by the nurse and she jerked me off but after that theres nothing new, it keeps putting me in my room but MC still refuses to sleep. wtf?

Btw Guys if you encounter a moment when you get stuck while doing the Gym events like getting the Doc locked here is how to avoid that problem:

So after it was suggested to go to doc for the vitamins. I took the red one, slept with doc then went to the gym trained, lost. Then went to doc for round 2 of the red pill. Going back to the gym and one, then fucker in the shower. After that went back to the gym for defensive training, lost, took the Blue pill, slept with doc. Went to the gym round 2 of defensive training, won, and got laid in the locker room. Then agility training, lost, went to doc, took the green pill, she got horny for me, jumped me, then back to the gym for agility training, won, fucker at the stair case while coach was peeping. Then went back to gym to fuck the coach.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Mac version

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I'm fed up with this. The only thing I can do is to visit doctor and get a HJ. I don't know what to do next. I can't get to the gym after the shower scene. I'm really stuck. Could anyone please help me?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I'm fed up with this. The only thing I can do is to visit doctor and get a HJ. I don't know what to do next. I can't get to the gym after the shower scene. I'm really stuck. Could anyone please help me?
Go to doc for the vitamins. pick the red one, slept with doc then went to the gym trained, lost. Then went to doc for round 2 of the red pill. Going back to the gym and one, then fucker in the shower. After that go back to the gym for defensive training, lost, take the Blue pill, slept with doc. Went to the gym round 2 of defensive training, won, and got laid in the locker room. Then agility training, lost, went to doc, took the green pill, she got horny for me, jumped me, then back to the gym for agility training, won, fucker at the stair case while coach was peeping. Then went back to gym to fuck the coach.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Go to doc for the vitamins. pick the red one, slept with doc then went to the gym trained, lost. Then went to doc for round 2 of the red pill. Going back to the gym and one, then fucker in the shower. After that go back to the gym for defensive training, lost, take the Blue pill, slept with doc. Went to the gym round 2 of defensive training, won, and got laid in the locker room. Then agility training, lost, went to doc, took the green pill, she got horny for me, jumped me, then back to the gym for agility training, won, fucker at the stair case while coach was peeping. Then went back to gym to fuck the coach.
I can't get back to the gym after the shower scene. I mean after the shower scene I can only meet the doc. Nothing else is there.

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

From our Patreon page.

fahshsbdbxjsjkan

Feb 4, 2018
The MC's Mom will appear eventually in the academy and you can choose to fuck her if you want.
You can also visit the Music and art classrooms, and explore some dorm rooms as well.
After gym session I have waited but MCs mom didn't appear?and also if can't sleep in the game then how I suppose to wait for a week for classes to get start?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes