Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
There seems to be a bug with attempting to rest after the infirmary visit. I keep getting "I don't want to sleep" when clicking on the bed.
That's normal don't worry since the game is still in Alpha there is not much to be done right now.

Zanafer7

Jun 5, 2017
The MC's Mom is going join the Fun ?:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: with anothers NPCs to?

Last edited:

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Zero G Moms sound like they will be worth the wait. So many possibilities with this kind of set up. The only glaring omission I see is a lack of sexy robots, but even without them, I like what this game is going for.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Zero G Moms sound like they will be worth the wait. So many possibilities with this kind of set up. The only glaring omission I see is a lack of sexy robots, but even without them, I like what this game is going for.
Funny you mention sex robots, cuz there is a quest involving one... Hahahaha.

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The MC's mom will visit eventually, and you'll see some other moms in the process.
It's awesome, more milfs for god of milfs! I love new scenes and free roam by the way. Looking forward for more.

Reactions: Noce

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
so its pointless playingt this version becose for the past fu minits i been exsploring and the princeabel sais if you whant more info ask an andoisd and thares no andoiuds abouit on eather level

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Mac Verision

D

Dopezeez

Wow This Game Has Potential!
Love The Art Too!
Is The Mom In This Build?

Reactions: Noce
U

User_23654