RPGM Abandoned Zenofae Gene [v0.1.2A] [Balthamel]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw this game in the Latest Updates tab and was interested, but then I noticed this too. Can you tell me whether or not this is 1. vore, and 2. avoidable?
That's not Vore and that's one of the Paths.

Depending on your actions in-game you will be set on one of the 2 paths and if i remember well.. the developer might have made something in-game before you reach the scene that leads you to one of the 2 paths that you can use to decide which path you want if you didnt like the path you got set on.

But i dont remember well so cant help out..

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
That's not Vore and that's one of the Paths.

Depending on your actions in-game you will be set on one of the 2 paths and if i remember well.. the developer might have made something in-game before you reach the scene that leads you to one of the 2 paths that you can use to decide which path you want if you didnt like the path you got set on.

But i dont remember well so cant help out..
Alright then, thanks! I guess I'll just have to try it out.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know what the significance of the demon apparition is when you make certain choices? Like say rape and sending drug info back at the start of the game?

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
in the 'digital upgrade', inknox's art was replaced by the dev's own, which is some play-doh-looking 3d rendering right out of your nightmares.

such a promising game.

statess

Dec 21, 2017
Is there a save file for this game for near the end of the game (also you can see all the sex scenes if you fight the right beings)
could you post the save here thatnks.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
The new renders are horrible compared to the old art...sigh
Given that Inknox, the (former) main artist, became completely inactive on all platforms even since fall 2019, subsequent decline in part of graphics has been inevitable.

Reactions: Troqu

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Given that Inknox, the (former) main artist, became completely inactive on all platforms even since fall 2019, subsequent decline in part of graphics has been inevitable.
Yeah there's not much one can do about "my artist ghosted not just me but the whole internet".

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes